Reviews for Don't tell the others
NELLIS chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
That was...unexpected...
Crazy Dr Giggles chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
I was not expecting that! Good God I almost puked all over my computer! I support Yaoi, but Coach/Nick! I thought this was going to be Nick/Ellis! It can't be UNSEEN! D:
Yuki-AdiiChan-Lawliet chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
xD

My thoughts: "OMG, what are they going to do!"

"What's Nick still doing up...?"

"EW! XD!"

At least Coach got something! xD

That made me laugh xD

Nice story :D
Niea-7 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Well, THAT sure was unexpected! You write so well leading up to the climax of the each of your stories.

My train of thought while I was reading: "ERM.." then "EWW!" and then "WAHAHA!"

Can't wait to see more from this series. Just...keep typing! ;D
Etcha chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Lol finally some love for Coach! xDD

I kind of feel sorry that he’s usually left out in any L4D2 pairings ;;

I wasn’t really expecting that ending either xD
Aluminumnom chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
The ending was predictable, but the writing was very well done. I got a few chuckles. Nice job!
Amastista chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Haha love it, definitely the best solution . (I'm a Rochelle x Nick Shipper)

In the game whenever I play Rochelle or Ellis, Nick always gives them his pills even when his health is low
xmodius chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Holy crap that was hilarious! Completely did not see that ending coming! Congrats!
BlueRaine chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Oh good god. Hahaha, nice twist at the end there, though I'm afraid I'll need to scrape that image out of my head with a rusty spoon :D 3

I love your writing, you are so talented.
XCheeky.MonkeyzX chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Haha oh god this story was so funny! I love the ending with the whole Coach thing I fell off my damn chair laughing so har, keep it up! XD
Too Lazy To Login chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Oh dear Lord, I hope the others won't get any ideas from this. I've had it with the yaoi couples for this fanbase. It was okay when it was just Nick/Ellis, but then it went to Bill/Francis, then Smoker/Hunter, and then Keith/Ellis/Nick/Dave! And, oh look people pairing them up with nonliving objects (Nick/Gnome/Ellis/Peanut)? What the hell is wrong with you people? Sorry if I offended you if your a Nick/Ellis supporter and sorry for ranting on a review , but I can't take anymore yaoi from this fanbase, it's ruining it IMO. I am a Nick/Rochelle supporter, but I actually think that it'd be better without couples now _ .

Well I actually found this story quite humorous and well typed. Once again, sorry for the rant.