Reviews for A Momentous Crisis
nhelms31288 chapter 14 . 11/26/2013
Please continure. I really like this story.
ShoshonaTheRose chapter 14 . 8/30/2013
I really do like it but can you have Owen in it more and everyone at Jayson Records find out that Jude is an available artist and record some stuff with Tommy at the studio or something? Or have her write a new song? Just something with people discovering Jude and her fame? Please update soon!
-RC
lesa.blazer chapter 14 . 5/12/2013
Please continue this story
KeB01 chapter 14 . 1/6/2013
I love this! I love the interaction between Jude and Tommy. Please finish it...I can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/14/2012
Please finish
Guest chapter 14 . 8/26/2012
Cant wait for more
music.is.my.heroine chapter 14 . 6/15/2012
I feel so sad right now that chapter was so beautiful but its the end it seems :(:(...
music.is.my.heroine chapter 12 . 6/14/2012
omg that was funny and Jude handeld that very well ! ha .. I'm sad that its coming to a end in 2 chapters though & I say end because you haven't written a chapter in so long :'(
music.is.my.heroine chapter 11 . 6/14/2012
omg ! I wonder what will Jude say when she sees in the shoot !this to be hilorious !
music.is.my.heroine chapter 10 . 6/14/2012
it was not forced at all I loved it ! it was perfect especially for their first kiss ! so romantic!
music.is.my.heroine chapter 9 . 6/14/2012
I'm so sorry it took me so long to review god i love your story it was hard to pull away from it and review ! :D
pnwer chapter 14 . 5/16/2012
I am really enjoying this story.
Nippci chapter 14 . 5/1/2012
great chapter :)

so happy that you were able to update such a great story...cant wait to read more :)
AlAtt chapter 14 . 4/30/2012
Thrilled to see a new chapter. Even though nothing major happens, I love the interaction between Tom & Jude. So glad they are moving along and seriously can't wait for Jude's 18th:)
Egyptian Kiss chapter 13 . 9/29/2011
Well now that it's out that Jude is a Canadian rock goddess I wonder how long it will take before she's in the studio with Tommy making music. Can't wait for more, this is really great. EK!