Reviews for When We Survived
RobinByrd chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
That was very well written for first smut. Mine wasnt as passionate or descriptive. Well done :)
Eleneri chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
This isn't smut; this is love, clear, true, and yes, also physical. This is a beautifully written love story. Fantastic job!
awwwwsnap chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
well done good sir
Lady Evania chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Very well written, it is so very sweet.
Pat McCloud chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
I don't usually favourite stuff like this, but I thought you did it brilliantly. Could feel the emotions and the intensity. Good job!
The Lady Posh chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
D D It was great! I know your other story is based on your Shepard but I REALLY love it when an author sticks to just while never giving specific details! It makes it easier to be like, oh snaps, I can imagine my character now! It was sweet, lovely, and smexy without reaching X/trashy levels. I look forward to reading more of your work.
Jackie Almasy chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
This had an atmosphere of tenderness that is very unique. I am not sure what it is about your writing that I like so much but perhaps it was your characterizations of Thane that made this story such a pleasure to read! I look foreword to whatever else you have up for sleeves for Mass Effect 2 fanfiction.

Till next time,

Jackie Almasy
gamefreakia chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
hehe good stuff :) more?
Amme Moto chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
That was really really good. I think you're one of my favorite authors now. .;;

Amme
Elena-Unduli chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Awesome! :D
Rinn Harridan chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
This rocked. I mean seriously I was grinning the whole way through. Shepard and Thane really are an interesting match. You should write a story where Kaidan comes back and how he handles Shepard and Thane being together. Hehe. The thought of Thane and Kaidan fighting makes me giggly.
Amara Wil Fren chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Oh...WOW! *fans self* That was GREAT. More please? Pretty please? How much begging is necessary to get another fic from you? Cause...I really enjoyed that. Very well written.

I hope to see more ME2 fics from you!
Drider Queen chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
... well that was good :) Made me blush and have my husband asking me what I was reading ! :P

It was beautifully written, soft, gentle and with a good passion.

:) So it was your first, but it was good because it was not too much... Just enough and your cast is gold anyway ;)

Thanks ! :D
jeandark chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Damn! You are a danger for Thane fangirls like me;) Please write on the start of your next tales "During reading don't forget about BREATHING.." unless you want to have some victims on your conscience;) and yep again i will be original.. this story wa "OMGIWANTMORE".. Your Thane was so good.. that if my boyfriend would know what thoughts niggle over my head right know he probably could be a little jeaulous of him;) even that he is "just" a game-character.. ;) THANK YOU! kisses!
Shavon Black chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
That was pretty awesome for smut :) Very enjoyable, thank you for writing this!