Reviews for Tainted Hearts, Caged Souls
Bokmal14 chapter 8 . 6/9/2011
I like this chapter a lot. The scene with Mamoru is spot on, and I laughed when he got kicked in the balls by Zoisite.
SilverLunaMoon chapter 8 . 6/8/2011
Update :D yay

Loved the chapter, it was very cute 3
Sakura Mau Toki chapter 8 . 6/8/2011
I've been following this fic for some time, and I have to say: It's awesome!

I have recently got back into this series, but don't know much about the fandom, so I apologise if I get anything wrong in this review. D:

First off, I love how you portray the generals. They still have their original character from the various canons, but with a more, humane and funny side to them. Now while some might not like this, saying that it's out of canon, I really like it, personally.

I also love the pairings in this fic, and some of your other works as well, and have jumped on the Neph/Jade shipping bandwagon. *can't resist yaoi*

Now for some technical concrit. Your dialogue, grammar, and overall sentence structure are qite good. Plotwise, I find it to be an interesting take on the already established canon, and I love how it's executed, along with right bits of humour, angst, and other elements that are present in this as well.

I look forward to seeing where this goes, along with more Neph/Jade and Kun/Zoi moments, as well as more scenes of Zoi in a dress because let's face it; the boy can pull it off.

Keep up the good work!

PS: "Of course. Anything for a pretty girl like yourself."

The dark man laughed. "Girl? That? That's not a girl, it's a guy in a dress. Are you blind?"

One of the best lines in the entire chapter. 8D *had to point it out*
Bokmal14 chapter 7 . 4/28/2011
The Only Love For Soujiro Seta chapter 7 . 2/21/2011
Loving it please keep writing!
SailorCopperOwl chapter 7 . 2/17/2011
The Shitennou really established close relations very fast. Must be the lemon ;D

Glad you're updating this again, looking forward to the J-Dite episode.

Hehe, "the lovely Sakura", I can so picture J-Dite to say that. ;D
SilverLunaMoon chapter 7 . 1/18/2011
Chappie *hugs you*

A little too much lemon for me, but I still like the chapter'
SailorCopperOwl chapter 6 . 12/5/2010
You're finally updating your stories again! Wow, this was so sweet! I thought Kunzite would be rough with Zoisite for his behaviour, but embarassing him and amusing himself at the same time is even better! They're so cute together. Please don't stop updating!
Zoysite chapter 6 . 11/30/2010
yeah !

A new Chapi :-)))) thx :-D

and yes, I want more Zoi/Kun moments ;-)
James Birdsong chapter 6 . 11/20/2010
Neat stuff.
ShinigamiSaisei chapter 6 . 11/19/2010
Whoo hoo!~ Another chappy! I wanna another one!~ Just LUV ur KunZoi moments! So KAWAII~~~~ Hehe, I am really glad you updated, cause this is a fav of mine, and I would like to read it to the end. This is great. I cannot wait!
zoysite chapter 5 . 8/20/2010
I LOVE your Story so very much.:-)))

and yes for zoikun lemon. :-)))

please write very soon more

greetings ;-))
Petite Samedi chapter 5 . 7/30/2010
jade/neph/zoi threesome?

yes plz.

oh, hell, let's just throw kunzite in there too and have done with it! The more the merrier ;)
SailorCopperOwl chapter 5 . 7/27/2010
I like the deal the two have made, although it took them forever to get there...

Lemon! Why do you even ask? ;D

And while I'd love to see some Jade/Zoi for the rareness of it, I have been waiting for a very long time now to see Kunzite's reaction to Zoi's behaviour, so the story demands Zoi/Kun, I'd say.

Hope you'll find time for Jade/Zoi later.
SilverLunaMoon chapter 5 . 7/27/2010