Reviews for PSYCHED
olliebella chapter 12 . 3/11/2013
great story xx
Mysteryfan17 chapter 12 . 8/25/2010
Well, at least they can find the last victim. She didn't mind torturing the others, but instead of facing up to her crimes, she took the coward's way. I'm glad Tony was able to bounce back...and that doctor is lucky Gibbs wasn't mad enough at Tony being restrained to throw him on the bed in Tony's place before they left.
Mysteryfan17 chapter 3 . 8/24/2010
Nice puzzle, I have to admit, I was almost stumped, but then I figured I would pull back and try to take it at face value...it worked. Clever, I must say, I enjoyed solving your warning, but I have a bad feeling that the others won't figure it out before the target indicated is taken. I know it's complete, but I had to put in my answer here, before it happens.

A LL BLOOD SHALL DRY

N ORMA'S SILLY CRY

T ICKS ME GLAD ASLEEP

H IS HONOR I KEEP

O N MY MANTEL PIECE

N EVER SHALL I CEASE

Y OUR HEARTS SHALL FREEZE
liljanie chapter 12 . 7/8/2010
The story itself was interesting, and the idea of a female rapist original. Youre pretty good, and I am sure that you will be even better. Your style is excellent, and dialogues are very well done.

Still, I have some downsides from my point of view. Please dont get me wrong, this is only as a suggestion of what I think (for what is worth) could be better.

I have seen, in this story as well as from the last one (WIP on what I sent you PM), that you dont seem to get Tony. I am sure you have read at least some of the NCIS fanfiction, and you had to have noticed that all the authors, or almost all of them, see way beyond that frat-boy-clown mask of his. As well as Gibbs have (not sure if you have seen the last season). I think that goofy Tony should be quelled a bit. He is not what we see on the surface, he is not so shallow at all. That bugs me a bit in your two stories, but its really only me and my point of view, dont be insulted please.

Than, theres the fact that Tony could have been found earlier. His cell phone as well as Gibbss car (which is business, official car) have GPS. The phone stayed turned on, which was stupid, but than again - killers are not allways smart ;) Staying in his car was even worse.

The last thing, and I have seen someone say the same - the end was abrupt. First of all, I dont think that Tony would have such a bad reaction to a needle, PTSD or not. He does know hes in the hospital, and he had seen Gibbs. So, he would react that way earlier, before the hospital and before comming to himself. And he has, when Ducky was helping him, which was understandable and to be expected. To be nearvous - yes, but not a breakdown. Still, that is MY thought, and not something you should take serious note of, heh. And the entire end is... I dont know. Seems cut off.

Oh, one more thing. Sorry. Why was he given erythromycine? That is a antibiotic. Not something given as an emergency after an overdose on what ever. Yeah, his wounds do require medication, but not at the time when he is almost having a heart attack. Sorry, I am picky that way.

Anyway, sorry for the negative comments, I really dont mean anything bad by that, just telling you what might be changed, or not. Its up to you. Anyway, the story is interesting read,and written quite good actually.

Wish you all the best :D
cynsk chapter 6 . 3/26/2010
little boo boo its palmers ford fiesta not parkers and the story is great so far.
BnBfanatic chapter 12 . 3/10/2010
As I have said in all my reviews of this story, I love this and it's very original as well. Good job. Just one thing nagged at me in CH 12, so did Tony just walk out of the hospital in a gown? You never mentioned him having regular clothes or changing - sorry it's little details like that where I am a stickler on.
Josie chapter 12 . 3/9/2010
Hmm...

A bit kind of an abrupt ending.

The psychiatrist was definitely an ass, but Tony recovering so fast is kind of unbelievable.

This one cries for a sequel, with a lot of Tony hurting and healing ahead!

And just one small note for your next NCIS fanfiction:

as far as I know, Ziva is always called "Officer David" not "Agent David"

I hope you will write another NCIS story soon!
Josie chapter 10 . 3/9/2010
I know you already finished the story,

but you are not seriously asking if you should continue at THIS point?

My sick mind really loves it when Tony gets whumped...
Sparkiebunny chapter 12 . 3/9/2010
Great story! The ending was very intriguing and kept me thinking after I read it. I love stories that do that! Every chapter was well-written and detailed. I very much enjoyed this fic :) Thanks for sharing! :D

-Bunny

P.S. Are you thinking of doing a sequel? I'd definitely read one!
Carla chapter 12 . 3/9/2010
Kinda copped out on the ending, didn't ya? LOL.
BJ chapter 12 . 3/9/2010
That's the end? Tony's behavior at the end would raise red flags all over the place at the way he was overcompensating and/or just in denial over what had just happened to him. Very odd that Gibbs would think his reaction to those women was a good thing. Weird way to end it.
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 12 . 3/9/2010
I'm so happy that Gibbs came and got Tony out of the mental ward, poor Tony being locked up and bound, i thought it was a bit qick to finish it but still loved it all the same. Great job on the story, can't wait to see what else you will write :D
julie250 chapter 11 . 3/8/2010
Where's Gibbs when Tony needs him? Get him back there quick. Another great chapter please update more soon. Julie xx
BnBfanatic chapter 11 . 3/4/2010
GREAT CHAPTER! Very realistic reactions - I can't imagine how something like what Tony went through, would affect you. Pls uipdate again soon and get Gibbs in there to help him! :-)
island-of-corfu chapter 11 . 3/3/2010
I'm so thrilled that you decided to continue with this! Oh, I wonder what could happen in the psych ward? Maybe our favorite little evildoer has some friends? Or maybe Gibbs just getting Tony emotionally through this will be rollercoaster ride enough? Just thoughts... and thanks. *smiles*
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »