Reviews for My Clan, My Mate, My Love
SilverShadow123 chapter 10 . 3/20
A little odd to imagine dragons doing the do ... But I like Puppyshipping too much to really complain. Nice story!
inklover93 chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
So I totally just finished reading this and I needed a good pick me up but I just spent like the past 8 hours sitting here reading this! It caught me so much that I just couldn't stop reading. So much so that I forgot to eat dinner. Forgot to pick up the house and damn was it worth it!
Orkslayer98 chapter 6 . 1/6/2014
So I'm guessing your dragons are by? I'm ok with that, I think...
Orkslayer98 chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
Are the dragons in this looking for female and male mates or something?
Taigon Shikkin chapter 10 . 4/17/2013
I think it would be really cool if you made side stories about how the others met and mated... just an idea ya know? I would be totally into them, because I really like it when people change the characters into animals or mythical creatures. It gives it more depth and insight to the story as the animal they are seem to represent something. This one I could see the dragons as symbols of pride and promises and reliability/trust. Good luck on your fics!
TheRavenSaidNeverMore chapter 10 . 4/8/2012
Liked it!
daemonkieran chapter 10 . 11/12/2011
That was fun.
dancing elf chapter 10 . 9/17/2011
very nicely done
guest guest guest guest chapter 10 . 5/23/2011
Wow you did a good job with turning characters into dragons. I really like this story :)
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 10 . 2/10/2011
lol! loved this story it was sooo cute! .
Zeltazia chapter 10 . 12/6/2010
First off, I'd like to comment that your grammar is way better (better than mine too I think. xD) than your spelling and use of words, like and bear and bare (it's bear the eggs and I'm only mentioning it now cuz I read the whole thing at one go. 8D).

Anyhoo~ your ending was okay and funny... babysitting Seto *smirks*

Putting those things aside,

I LOVED your story! *throws cookies and cakes at you*

This was a nice change of pace and was really interesting the way you pictured all of the characters as dragons. D

I can't really imagine the others (with the exception of Yugi and Yami) being smaller than Jou though. I would of thought of them as the same size. xD

Niways, I want a continuation! Or at least another chappie when Jou finally lays his eggs and raise his kids! xD
Seeshinamaru13 chapter 10 . 11/13/2010
Wow. This was a very original fic... very imaginative... I love it.

When I started reading I wasn't sure that I would like it because it's just so different but I was pleasantly surprised.

It's kind of like a breath of fresh air and it made my day. ;)
The Animal Monster chapter 10 . 11/9/2010
I LOVE this! XD One of the best SetoxJoey fics ever!

I love how you descibe the dragons and especialy I like the kits part x3

Keep the good work going ;D
puppyshipping fan 77 chapter 10 . 8/23/2010
ahh you should sooo make a sequal XD i love this story and i know its good if i sit here and read it none stop X3 i really hope you make a sequal
innactive author chapter 10 . 6/25/2010