Reviews for The Messenger
Cat Gamers chapter 12 . 12/17/2016
Is this chapter the ending? If it is, I will be really upset because this kind of loose ending ruins the story.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
I now hate u u ruined my day wth the last chapter i can only hope u did not pair up ziddy with anyone else or i will make ur life a living HELL!
Golden Silver Kelina chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Yay for sequel i read ur last story it was awsome
I Am Sweden chapter 12 . 8/9/2010
Ah ha! I love this chapter, mostly because it's many characters and not just Zidane. I'm still looking forward to what Kuja will do while in control, and I hope to see Dagger make a comeback when Izumi and Curtis come to Central.

Riza is Beatrix! I should have known that! Actually, I was sort of thinking she's a bit like Freya. Still serious, but she has a light side, too. Or maybe I'm just a bit of a fangirl? Anyway, great chapter! (Oh, and in SK, Kuja proving he's good is going in after the crack chapters. I have a good spot for that, but it might be a couple chapters before I get there.)
Firehedgehog chapter 12 . 8/9/2010
sweet update
I Am Sweden chapter 11 . 7/23/2010
Hmm, I wonder what Kuja is going to do in this situation now? I really love how Ling noticed both souls. I actually hadn't thought about him having that ability when I started to read this. I'm just glad you mentioned it. I'm also going to guess that he'll know whenever it's Kuja taking over instead of Zidane? Anyway, great job as always!
Firehedgehog chapter 11 . 7/22/2010
zidanes having a very bad day
Firehedgehog chapter 10 . 6/26/2010
smirk/ love it
I Am Sweden chapter 10 . 6/26/2010
Great chapter! I thought of one thing, though: who is Zidane going to replace at the end when "father" has his sacrifices? I'm guessing Mustang, since Pride and Wrath had to force his gate open. Unless something happens to prevent that, of course, but I doubt that will happen.
Firehedgehog chapter 9 . 6/5/2010
so adorable
Firehedgehog chapter 8 . 6/3/2010
so didn't see that happening
neko-neko-aishizu chapter 8 . 5/16/2010
So the secret's out... somewhat. How many others are gonna be world/time-hopping before the fic ends? I haven't read a good short rant from Edward in a while. I eagerly await whenever that can happen.
Moonshine's Guide chapter 7 . 5/5/2010
Wow, this is pretty good so far. I kind of wish there was a bit more of Kuja commentary, but hey, it's really good so far.

Keep writing~
neko-neko-aishizu chapter 7 . 5/2/2010
I can't believe all this time I didn't figure that that was Kain... I kinda like Roy at the moment so I was a little saddened that he didn't feature so much in this chapter. Also alternate endings are fine.
neko-neko-aishizu chapter 6 . 3/31/2010
Glad that they finally figured out it was 'Daney. Who is the guy that came with (I'm guessing) Freya to the Devil's Nest?