Reviews for Saiyan Bonding
Ermilus chapter 4 . 10/10/2013
Goku defeated frieza and trunks killed him and his father. So its still vegeta son who killed frieza and his father
Nike-chan chapter 10 . 9/26/2013
So wonderful! You're really sensitive showing Vegeta past and his feelings... Congratulations! I think this fic is the better characterization of the DB guys ever!
Galaxylam84 chapter 10 . 7/10/2013
wonderful story, very nice! i love the heart to heart conversation.
Galaxylam84 chapter 6 . 7/10/2013
Ohh what a loving father, of course he is hard and difficult but over all a wonderful person to care so much for his family.
beastmode953 chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
Lol I love two smartass es going at it
beastmode953 chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
It just makes her wanna know more now. Her father got killed by the bastard frieza
beastmode953 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Ok this is interesting. How old is bra th?
cara9001 chapter 10 . 12/29/2012
Very nice story I love it XD
V-ChanUzumakiLSSJ chapter 10 . 9/11/2012
This was wonderful, loved it from beginning to end
Haphazard Snow chapter 10 . 3/11/2012
Aw, this is an awesome little fic. I really liked what you did with this. Amazing work!
KimiruMai chapter 10 . 11/25/2011
Loved it!
ImmolationPiggieOfDoom chapter 10 . 3/27/2011
Interesting... I like the way you wrote this story. It seems alot more realistice than most fics do. I noticed a few grammatical errors at first, with just like punctuation, but it's not really a problem because you finished the story and fixed it anyway. Very nice. Description was great while Vegeta was story telling, and you should use that description all the time. Like Bra said, she could vividly picture and imagine what he was talking about. :) I enjoyed reading this.
liaz23 chapter 6 . 3/20/2011
"Shut up and go do whatever it is you do that keeps you away from me."

"You got it, boss,"

lmaoo!
Dark'nLightAngel chapter 10 . 10/14/2010
I loved it, I honestly don't know what else to say. I'm sick, and reading this helped me forget that for a little. It was very sweet and I liked how you portrayed their relationship so well. Thank you for writing it!
Lolchen chapter 10 . 9/15/2010
Cute story :D I liked how in-depth this one is. While it has its funny moments, the seriousness really got to me. It warmed my heart, and saddened me at the pain Vegeta had to go through. After reading this, I doubt I'll ever see him like before again... I think I'm getting a better grasp of his character after reading this, and it's all thanks to you!

And man, Bra is just cute. In her own little way :)

Lolchen