Reviews for Benefits
Fedski chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Very cute ;)
vapanalley chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
O_O . So much awkward. So much win. So much SEBASTION STUFF. Too good to be true, almost. :)
promocat chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
LOL! love how sebastian makes everything go his way!
AffableKiwi chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I found this hilarious. xD The ending was so good, especially Ciel's and Sebastian's final exchange. Kudos.
BlackButlersMistress chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
lol good luck with the glomping at anime iowa XD! anyway good story i like it i give it a twenty thousand out of ten! lol!
Jennifer chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Really liked the story! Embarrassed Ciel is so cute.
shadowpanda101 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Lovely -! And don't worry, fanservice is always a good thing (Drools).
Nocturnal Smile chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
This was really good! Love the fanservice! I bet Ciel's wondering whether he should be happy that Elizabeth interrupted or extremely upset. XD Sebastian blaming Ciel for the cut he gave him cracked me up. It's so like him. Nice work, I wish you would continue it! Have fun at Anime Iowa! -is envious-

N.S.
manganime-hime-sama chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
(TToTT) ...

Delicious...
Shield-Wolf2426 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Its a story with great fan service, as long as others like it and you do, I see no reason not to have a good part of the story be well written fan service and hell that was my favorite part _ Without fan service this world would be a very boring place. So thank you for making this world a better place for people who love SebastianXCiel fan service.
Ayame.Nakatsu chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
This was epic, the fan service was appreciated. Thanks for putting this up...
Suffocated Entity chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I agree. Fanservice is always needed. 3

This was exactly what I felt like reading the other day. Cute SebastianXCiel fluff, and since it was written by you, dear, it was eighty times better. Lizzy always breaks through and ruins the fun. And the last line, "I will go as far as you allow me, Young Master." Just love right there.
Midnight x Poker chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Hey x

Gah, FF's being stupid and won't let me log in xP

Anyway, fanservice is always more than welcome xD Especially of the SebCiel variety.

Oh my, what a way to wake up xD Grumpiness aside, we all know Ciel enjoyed that wake-up call. Just how far will he let Sebby go, I wonder

Aw, Lizzy, your denseness is rather cute.

Great job xD

Ariana x
Fall Out of Reality chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Aw thank you. I loved it! :) -squeals- (yaoi obsessed fangirl. XD) yeah I enjoy our roleplay sessions too. I can't till Anime Iowa. We WILL be totally EPIC. XD

and thank you again for the gift my adorable Oz! _

GilbertHeartsHisYoungMasterOz