Reviews for A DBZ Twist
Guest chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
Aaaaaw poor keysa is good that vegeta got
there in time
Guest chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
Ya keysa sure showed raditz to not
do that to a girl
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Oooooooh now this is getting interesting ;)
lazy4ever chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
finally a good story without bulma :)
AmuletNeko80 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Yeah...is it just me or is this COPIED. I read a story JUST LIKE THIS on teenick . same name. Same EVERYTHING. but i am still reading it because I miss that story she didnt finish on teenick D:
SelenaMarie chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I like this story.

I didn't read the whole thing yet. I'm only up to...Like chapter six, but I still likey.
kn4sakura chapter 16 . 7/22/2010
great story vegeta needs to go super same time as goku fighting freeza xD this is epic

fav man
loesje1990 chapter 15 . 7/1/2010
can't wait till your next chapter! D
loesje1990 chapter 13 . 6/6/2010
So far this is one of the BEST stories I've read )

I REALLY love this story!

I hope you'll come back with more LONG chapters! :D

Looking forward to it!
Gator-aide chapter 13 . 5/30/2010
What? Nooo... ch. 13.. I like how you follow the story line :3

More more more more more?

the story has become my addict.
Black Hearted Ninja chapter 11 . 5/16/2010
i really like this story it is very interesting i am a bit upset raditz had to die i actually liked him however vegeta could bring him back as well as the planet vegeta with the dragonballs like the planet namac was broght back

hopefilly nappa survives and u bring radiz back i always liked the saiyans and hated the way that they killed them all off leaving only around 5 alive
GohanSSJ2x chapter 4 . 3/5/2010
so i take it there wont be a trunks haha oh well great story so far. update soon
XxAniketosxX chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
I've read this on quizilla before, kinda interesting, but I didn't read much of it because there was an extra character, no offense, I did like it though _
BlackPanther85 chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
very intresting, i would like to see where this goes nice job on the first chapter
murdrax chapter 1 . 2/11/2010