Reviews for Everyday Is Different At Atlantis
SnapeLikesMyWand chapter 4 . 3/23/2010
Aw. This story is so cute. :)

If I were writing it it would automatically turn to sex. Haha. I love your mind, Livia.
BetherdyBabe chapter 4 . 2/14/2010
Just finished reading your story so far, plenty of cute moments you're giving them, I like that. :)

Love your title by the way, very true.

The gifts were very well explained. Keep up the great writing, hope to see more soon.

BB
DaniWilder chapter 4 . 2/14/2010
That was a very sweet date for Rodney and Jennifer. See, they are not too hard to write ;-)

Ben Adams chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
totally epic )
LetyBaroque chapter 3 . 2/14/2010
I like the Rodney-John-Ronon trio, but it is underutilized in fanfiction. Use them as much as you want.

And I impatiently wait to see the reaction of the girls to their gifts.
DaniWilder chapter 3 . 2/14/2010
Just because I write lots of cliffhangers does not mean I like them in other stories ;-)

Rodney getting the traditional chocolates (wonder if they are chocolates) and jewelry (perhaps). Such a sweetie.

DaniWilder chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
As a McKeller shipper, I love to see other people writing them. I liked how Rodney 'won' over John.

They are the best couple.

Keep writing more McKeller.

LetyBaroque chapter 2 . 2/12/2010
Not enough McKeller!

Normally, I prefer Sheyla, but your Sheppard is just too pathetic here, he asks for everyone (with breasts) to date him on Valentine's day. Honestly, I don't think that John would do this sort of things in truth. So, in this special case, it's ok for Teylon.
LetyBaroque chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Very nice beginning. Cute and funny. The complicity between Rodney and Jennifer is amazing. I want more! :)