Reviews for Bermuda Connection
Katiebug789 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
I agree that it was awesome!
ThaisWP chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I really love this story, but I ever wanted a kiss between Bad-Cody and Bailey xDD just to know their reactions after the kiss.
CAILEY chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Trust me, you transitioned it perfectly. Great job!
woundedhearts chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
It transitioned fine for me. I guess this just goes too show no matter what world your in, when the sparks are there, well they're there! (I hope that makes sense!) :)
harryPotter chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Aww.. cute story... I loved this eppy as well! Everyone was completely in character!
Wyntirsno chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
It read great. You did a really good job with this story. I loved this episode, and you made it better. I liked the transition from Bermuda Cody and Bailey to Normal Cody and Bailey. So much better than the episode. Loved this story, :)
fanatic-esined chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
heehee cute (: nice one.
tiger002 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I liked it, and how you expanded on the scene in the episode was realistic. The transition seemed fine to me. Great job getting into Bailey's mind here too.
Elianna22 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
I absolutely adored the Bermuda Triangle episode. I love how this one-shot fills in detail from the actual episode and then expands on it realistically. Nerd Zack and Bad Cody read fine to me. You have a great way with words - "schooling her features into an appropriate expression of disappointment." Very funny and sweet.

And I totally agree, Zack and Cody are too cute when they get along! :)
Boris Yeltsin chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Haven't seen the episode. Great oneshot though.
KirkTrekkin chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
it was just like the episode. luved it. and i luv the episode