Reviews for A Stronger Man
Be Quiet 1 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Loved the cliffy! I usually hate them but, you made me like them. Of at least just this one.
alizzrd chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
you are too good at this whole playing with words and emotions thing! i really just want to throw my phone (or anything really) at my screen right now! you should consider extending some of your one-shots to be a few chapters long. it could quite possibly ease some of my frustration with you for capturing my interest and then taking it all away from me in a matter of seconds. your writing is simply marvelous, truly.
gsferal chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
This seems like a good beginning a prologue of sorts. This doesn't feel like a complete story at all. I really wish this had been continued.
whitegurl2013 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
this was great! i think if you wanted to, this would have been a great story.
x.keepingthemoon.x chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
that was really good! :)
yuukiluna chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
this kinda sounded emo but it was really good
bellara chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
OMG! I love finding a 'pairing' that has been written for a while because I get to go through and read the tons of fanfic and this one was exceptional! THANK YOU!
Melbi chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Hey, I really love this, PLEASE keep on going with it! :)
Mrs.VeronicaandRobertPattinson chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I love it!
Melbi chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Please keep going! That's really well written :D
kvgamble chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
ok, you are really good with them. would like to read more
EveFidelius chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Wow that was devastatingly beautiful. I only wish you would continue with the idea, so few Carlisle and Bella fictions that are floating around. Yours really captures a delightful relationship of mystery and a severe kind of interest and passion.
austentwilightfan92 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
I hope you make more chapters:)
Senshi-Girl chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Me-Mommy will they make another chapter!

Mommy- I hope so

Me-Please do it soon mr/miss Pereybere it was awesome please oh please another please if you don't I'll cry! Y_Y
teishamarie chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
...

Whoah, there are no words to describe this and its utter magnificence! It was heartbreakingly beautiful and I was on the edge of my seat by the time I finished. Thankyou.