Reviews for Celtic Verse
Person chapter 12 . 4/11/2012
Loving the fic :) can i hope to see terra branford ahead?
Dragi chapter 10 . 8/6/2011
happy you updated it :)) looking forward now to the next chapter
cheerlygal chapter 10 . 8/1/2011
More info about the Boy(Cloud). It seems that he is adapting well with Raine and Laguna:) Of course, it seems that u like to mention how Cloud will look very nice as a girl. That resuce Tifa scene shall forever make Cloud a crossdresser of some type, lol!

A talk about Edea taking in apprentice! Sounds like BBB but I suppose this time she lives to really take in one(Rinoa I suppose? lol)

And the story seems to be moving into a direction that I am not really sure. But I am liking the update!

Till ur next update!
moonray9 chapter 9 . 4/10/2011
Wow, that was amazing! Your writing is nothing less than superb! Wonderful work, and I love how you are able to use so many characters and still keep the story smooth and running!

Please continue soon!
cheerlygal chapter 9 . 2/13/2011
Truth to be told, this time round, I do not understand most of the Jap inhere, lol

Interesting, seems like Kain and Cecil are onto Radiant Garden. I wonder what will happen once they got there, hmm.

Till the next chapter:)
cheerlygal chapter 8 . 12/8/2010
This chapter seems to be the calm before the storm, hmm.

Looks like their life is going to turn upside down soon. And so sweet of Cecil to take care of Rosa:)

I think reading few more chapters will answer some of my questions I have in mind right now. lol

Btw, am surprise that you reply so fast with the review. be the Laguna effect,;) Just want to add on that I wonder if Square will confirm Squall-Laguna father-son relationship and/or if they already know each other, haha. Hmm. Or maybe Laguna will pull a Darth Vader on Squall, lol

Now, I wonder if Adel will appear as wellXD On the side note, I think Square added Laguna as a way of saying 'I know you want either Rinoa and/or Seifer in but I am the boss and I want Laguna in;p"

Now I think fans in the Rinoa and Seifer camp can shut up

Anyway, looking forward for more updates in all the stories u updated! Seeya;)
cheerlygal chapter 7 . 11/6/2010
Oh, I believe that young Cloud will get to learn the language in no time since he is well..young. After all, the young picks up langauge far better than anyone ages. haha

Looks like the description of the world sounded like the world we have now. Interesting, I wonder how many more languages you will be putting inXD

If you want, that is, I can input some mandrain if you want to add more langauges. But I guess the current Japanese and Frence(my top two 'I want to learn'! lanaguges) somewhat enough. haha

Is the story going to fast forward to their adulthood or slowly being developed? Hmm, I am looking forward to thier adulthood though, haha.

All the best and see ya!

P.S Regarding Dissidia 012. If you had read some of the fourm, I was very surpised that in the FF8 camp, the response of either Seifer or Rinoa to be in are very strong till the point both side is hurling stones at one another. haha. Though like you, I think Seifer had a higher chance, I really hope Rinoa will get in for story sake. Afterall, Squall mentioned that Rinoa is waiting for him durng the Shade Impulse chapter in the first game and Dissidia 012 is the prequel after all..hmm...maybe there is still hopeXD
cheerlygal chapter 6 . 10/25/2010
Reading this fic makes me relate back to the real world where we are separate by lanaguge barrier. Kind of realistic and I like it;)

Though I cant understand the French version(Though it make sense to make Laguna a French due to his last name) but I cant understand the Japanese a bit since it is still quite basic. lol. More than that I cant understand. lol

Love the way you add it that gerenally, native Japanese cant pronoun the 'L' word well. Chinese also have the same problem in the same way but is slightly better as they is a L sound in the beginning of the words but blending in 'L' in between words, hard. For example, some people did not know am I pronouncing salted or sorted, lol.

Very interesting story so far. Will love to read more. And by the way, can you translate this sentence for me? It is regarding about Rinoa in the itdadaki street mobile: Final Fantasy(Though I really love she will appear in Dissidia 012, lol)

Thanks a lot!

cheerlygal chapter 5 . 8/11/2010
It seems that Cecil begins to doubt over his action! Hmm, and I guess Rosa will make him change his thinking even more! Let see how it goesXD

And little Fujin and Raijin! I wonder how they will make a impact in this story! So many characters and I wonder if all will make a equally great impact on the story...hmm

Oh by the way, hmm...maybe you may want to provide a english translation for the japanese phrase you used next time? Since I don't think all the readers will understand and somehwat break the flow of the story a little but overall is allright.

But just to check, do you mean 'are you going to the festival?' and 'wait a moment' for both phrases? My understanding of japanese is quite elementally so I may get it wrong...

Anyway, it is a exciting read! Cant wait to read about Squall and co already! Hope to read the next update soon!
scriobhneoir45 chapter 5 . 8/9/2010
I love this, it's very interesting and well written.

Is there going to be yaoi?
Clockwork Phoenix chapter 5 . 8/9/2010
Ooh cool to see a update- And great chapter, loved all the detail about the festival and such. Looking forward to more about Cloud! _
Dragi chapter 5 . 8/9/2010
great chapter :) looking forward to read more :) i wonder when cloud will pop up in the story update soon :)
cheerlygal chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
Love the Japanese theme that depicts here:) I am into Japanese culture so more or less I know whole the whole scene play off.

So I guess you putting all the silver hair characters regardless of good or bad in the Jenova clan? Hmm, maybe I can see Fujin in this clan soon?

Oh, may I know their age range in this story? I only know that Squall and co are still children and the people in Jenova clan are in adulthood?

Looking forward to read more of Squall and co soon! And yes, a child-Rinoa too;)

Waiting for this and FOM updates soon!;)
Dragi chapter 4 . 6/29/2010
hmm, wonder what they plan to do with the sacrifice when they get him

looking forward to the next update :)
messengercat chapter 3 . 6/26/2010
Since no one else is reviewing this chapter I shall take it upon myself do to so! (Despite having already said all this before.)

Aerith is adorable and the brief few lines between her and Iflana just make me giggle. Then again, so does the banter between the adults; Iflana, Raine and Kiros against Laguna. Poor guy.

The children area lot of fun, from the fun tales Ellone passes on from Wendy to the serious little line from Irvine about his father, it just works. And, of course, being children and getting very grubby, I do feel sorry for Raine.