Reviews for Interview With The Vampires
beanoftasmania1 chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Can you interview Alice she's my favourite Vampire, she can bite me anytime
bmthespian chapter 9 . 3/4/2012
Interesting writing exercise. I look forward to reading more when/if you decide to write them.
Cullenfest chapter 9 . 2/14/2011
I enjoyed the Jasper interview. The bit about saddle sores made me laugh.

For Bella & Edward, I would ask if Bella had finally let on about her terrible time during her transformation. Also, I was perturbed in the book that she was stripped of her clothing during the birth. How did Edward feel about that and how had that been dealt with? Were things awkward with Jacob for a while?
ScorpionsAngel2009 chapter 9 . 2/14/2011
I was re reading Breaking Dawn and when it came to the part where Bella had gone into labor her clothes had to be stripped away. Jacob commented on how many times he had wished or fantasized about seeing her anked. I'm curious as to whether or not Edward heard it and if he did what were his thoughts on it and how he kpet his temper in check.

This question is for Emmett: Did you ever have even one sexual thought about Bella before or after she was changed?

I can't help but wonder because he was always teasing Edward and Bella about having sex.

This question is for Edward.

What was or what would be your reaction to Emmett having a fanatasy about Bella?

Being that Edward came from the Victorian era and Bella came from this modern day era, have they ever thought to try and put themselves in each other's shoes before they became sexually involved? If so did it help when they became sexually active?

Has Edward ever felt the need to act on sexual aggression due to a thought someone had and if so how does Bella cope with it?

Loved it! Well worth the wait.
Team Edward chapter 6 . 9/19/2010
Did you even read the books, all your facts from twilight come from the movie, like rose showing up in carisle's office at the hospital, or bella's father giveing her pepper spray none of the happened. its all movie fluff
twificfan chapter 8 . 8/23/2010
Hey Jo, I finally got the chance to read this one. I really like it, good work!

Sher
Emily Ebriection chapter 8 . 8/16/2010
You should ask the girls if they ever had eyes for anyone but their mate!
ScorpionsAngel2009 chapter 8 . 8/12/2010
Another score for you! That was great. I loved every minute of it.

What was Jasper's thought's and feeling when Edward saved Bella from the van?

Was he angry baout Edward choosing a human girl as a mate?

How did he about how he was percieved in school?

I would like to address that question to the group when you do group interviews.

I thought of some new questions for Edward as well.

What in his opinin was the worst fantasy that Jessica had about him?

What was the worst one in his opinion that Mike had about Bella?

And something I have always been dying to know is who at the school was on the list of ones waiting for him to screw up? He made the statement to Bella that it would surprise her to know some of the guys on that list.
EverlastingMuse chapter 8 . 8/12/2010
I love Jasper.
abcdefedcba chapter 7 . 6/3/2010
That was a very interesting one to read, and who have thought Edward would be answering lots of sexual questions :P

I definitely like the idea of doing couple questioning, that could be very interesting to read :D

I'll get back to you if I think of anything.

x
ScorpionsAngel2009 chapter 7 . 6/2/2010
Omg! I soooo loved it! Best interview to date!
twificfan chapter 6 . 5/28/2010
I'm not freaked out, I've been wondering about that forever but I'm just a perv!
ScorpionsAngel2009 chapter 6 . 5/28/2010
Oh that was so good. Totaly loved it.

My questions for Esme are:

was her first impression of Bella?

she ever think that when Edward chose a mate he would choose a human girl?

were her thoughts and feelings when Bella was believed to be dead?

did she feel toward Jacob Black when he was steadily trying to take Bella away from Edward and the Cullen family?
abcdefedcba chapter 5 . 4/4/2010
Nice to have some answers :)

My question for Bella would be: What were your first impressions of each of The Cullens when you met them

As for the beta position (lol sounds funny said like that) I'd definitely be interested and I like that you said it would be a more scheduled thing s it wouldn't be too hectic, which would suit me very well.

x