Reviews for OUaT: The Little Mermaid: Toshiro's Journey
Reader-Favs chapter 4 . 7/15/2011
Lol! It is funny! Keep Going!
sapphire wind chapter 4 . 8/29/2010
aww .. now i think that momo and her sisters will be on a mission .. i hope that if that does happen, toushirou's going with momo .. anyways, it's fun to think that there are eight oceans ) .. it was a great chapter as usual, peachy _
Kazeek chapter 4 . 7/25/2010
Great chapter! I can't believe Momo has to leave now! NO! Let the Hitsuhina love begin! Thank you so much and UPDATE ASAP!

icyangel27 chapter 4 . 7/19/2010
Nice chapter, I'm just wondering if there's gonna be any fluff? But probably later on... anyways your story is really interesting, except like Toshiro I don't get the Mer jargon. But I read it anywayz, lol. Plz update! PCE
bubblee.bath chapter 4 . 7/15/2010
o.o" nooo?

seat out, toshiro just arrived DDDD;
serenity095 chapter 4 . 7/15/2010
awesome! cant wait for next chapter :)
MoonLightView chapter 4 . 7/14/2010
Nice chapter, I can't wait for the next chapter.
Kazeek chapter 3 . 4/5/2010
Whew! Thank goodness Toushiro wasn't that mad at Momo! I'm glad! And poor Michie! Hope she makes it to Momo/safety in time! You did a great job on the chapter and I can't wait for the next one! Thanks and please update ASAP!

Neko-cheung chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
omg momo lied about toshiro heritage!

i wonder wat will happen wen the true comes out!
Neko-cheung chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
nice intro!

i wonder who is the antagonist!
MoonLightView chapter 3 . 4/2/2010
Ah that explains it, awesome work. Who was that guy that attacked? Update soon
bubblee.bath chapter 3 . 4/2/2010
i love how you made underwater kido w

.ge she isn't protecting her "kindom" ? momo's sister-ish Dx faillier

update soon
Koatan chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Haha, I kinda expected Aizen to be the villain in this story! Great sequel so far, but I have a little bit of trouble imaging Toshiro as a merman! XD
Kazeek chapter 2 . 3/4/2010
Ah, the plot thickens...what IS going on with Momo? It's like Toushiro's...never mind. Anyway, I love it! I'm liking it so far so keep up the good work! I really appericiate you taking the time to write my request and please update as soon as you can! Thank you so very much!

MoonLightView chapter 2 . 3/4/2010
Interesting development we have here. Poor Toshiro nearly crashing into walls XD. But i wonder what Momo has to say. Awesome chapter, update soon!