Reviews for About Horizon
Simply Christian chapter 1 . 5/28
I really wish you could respond to those missives you receive in Mass Effect.

While I found Kaidan to be an uninteresting character in the game, you brought him to life in his correspondences with Shepard.

I liked the blend of humor and drama in the messages, swinging from Shepard and Kaidan reaching out and reconnecting to each other to complaining and discussing the ridiculous things that happen in their lives. Or more accurately, in Shepard’s life.
Alpenwolf chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Kaidan and Shepard, my my, those two really needed to 'speak' with each other ... to talk it out ... didn't really notice the Parent/child issues until I read it ... stupid me
LadyArin chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Heavens! A *good* post-Horizon fic? Is that /allowed/?

I liked. :)
Estelindis chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
This is a very nice combination of mellow-funny, sharp-funny, and, occasionally, touching moments. It's good to see that a mildmannered marine and a woman who shapes the laws of probability and time around her are still, somehow, compatible. Amidst much snark.
Jenna53 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
That was fun, thanks.
Magus1108 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
This was pretty humorous. I liked it! Keep up the great work!
aadarshinah chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
how things should've gone. really
amaven chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
"And Jacob's Cerberus, right? Remember: he probably had to kick a puppy to qualify for the job." LMAO! Oh I almost peed myself. I wish there had been a way to send messages back in the game. Funny as hell, loved it.
mypaperkingdom chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
P.S. What do you mean ‘if you’re still the woman I remember’? In case you missed the memo, I’ve spent the last two years dead. I haven’t changed.

I'll admit this line had me rolling if not just because hey, my sentiments exactly!
Kassandra Black chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Awesome! Made my day!
UrbanPhoenix chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
This made me giggle so much. :D I just saw his message within a youtube vid. I'm like... 'You stupid lovable idiot...'
Rinn Harridan chapter 1 . 2/11/2010