Reviews for Getting Interrupted
Firefly8762 chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
Minachan: *momentarily speachless* That... was... good...

Plagnister: *does a happy dance* Keep reading stories like this Mina, and you'll soon join the dark side. We got cookies!
Firefly8762 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Minachan: *snickers* One of these days, that pixie is going to interrupt at the wrong moment and get fried. Minachan would've already shocked his system a little...

Plagnister: *smirks* Yes, Mina, we all know that you have a temper.
SangLune chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
oh man this is, horribly delicious!...* is that the word for this, i dont know* anyway amazing!
K'sChoiceofAFI chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
This was very, very hot! Hot doesn't even cover it. Words can't describe.

Ivy is the best girlfriend that has ever existed.

Can't wait to read more Ivy/Rachel from you in the future.
Roarax chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
Well then...I think you effectively made my head implode. Good job, and uhh also well done on rendering my coherent inhibitions to mush. But don't worry! It's a happy mush.

Rachel bound and Ivy in control (o.O) is most definitely the hawtest thing there is out there. And coming from you just makes it a plus. The dialogue [no matter how short]. The choice of words. Characterization. Fluff. Sexiness. Dominance. Everything was utilized just enough to make this perhaps one of the best M rated Ivy/Rachel stories out there. But it's complete *sad face*! That's okay, though, I guess, because you'll be writing more like this. Right? Right!
Beryl Butterfly chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
Very nice baby. I love the nickname usage. It adds a touch of sweetness to it. :)

Oh and I loved the reasoning to leave the poor little pixie alone and vacate the kitchen.
Roarax chapter 1 . 2/12/2010

Me loves them :)
Rae Tamwood chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
So nice, love it. Damn Jenks for interrupting them, I was looking forward to read what happens next :P
tifftails88 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
i liked this, it was cute but rachels not human lol ivy wouldnt say that
Beryl Butterfly chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
hahaha damn that annoying little pixie. hahahaha can't wait to read more of your Rachel and Ivy stories baby.