Reviews for Gaining Trust, Hope, And Love
yup your a mother nerd. and im a minecraft nerd :)
Zachary Wisky chapter 5 . 11/7/2014
More please
Harshika chapter 5 . 6/30/2014
Oh man... This story is just too awesome! I love it! Ash in this story is too smart and I am also sorry for Pika... I should say I loved the poetry/haiku of Ash. He's really a freaking genius in L.A just like Barry mentioned. And yeah, Misty sucks! I loved the part where Ash and Barry dismantled her bike but I was also sorry for Pika,she got quite a lot of insults from her...but overall that part was so hilarious if u imagine idea of Ash running beside the school bus is very interesting. I loved the way Ash reacted when Pika was crying in the bus...But please continue with the story... Ur many fans are waiting for it desperately. Please... V r all dying for it.I know it may be hard for u to resume it after four years nearly... But please do it for our story's just awesome and I should say u r an amazing writer! I beg u...please continue... Please please please!
randylover121 chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
... nice
Aura Master chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
This is funny and nice. I and almost everyone else want you to continue this. I hope you are able to. Good luck.
satinkittygirl chapter 5 . 5/14/2013
Looking forward to reading more of Gaining Trust Hope and Love. Keep up the good work.

RoseKatChan
Kyroshiro chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
Please continue this. Is really goods!
Uzername666 chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
*Clapping hands beaming* so much crack, humor, parody! XD *laughing hard at the chapta's I've read*
Dustchu chapter 5 . 10/27/2012
LMFAOAOTF this was fucin funny as shit! I WANT TO READ MORE! I hope you post more. keep up the good writing.
SeriousGood side chapter 5 . 9/30/2012
Good side says; AWW come on i'm loving this story to the heart man! please make more because this story is reallly the most awsome one i read ever!
Serious/mean side says; indeed
SeriousGood side chapter 5 . 9/27/2012
Good side says; awww that was sweet! Make more please it was a really- *Pass out*
Serious/mean side says; Nice she met and please make more of these chapters please and thank you if u do so.
Lone Wolf 59 chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
this is pretty cool i like it next chapter ya?
pikachucat chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
awesome story
AmeNeko chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
I love this story. It's really cute, yet depressing. Love it. But could cut down on the cussing just a little? I doubt they cuss THAT much in High School...but that last part was funny. Breaking the fourth wall a little, are we? But anyways, keep it up, can't wait until the next chapter...
blazblue-domo chapter 5 . 3/18/2011
I WONDER HOW THIS SITUATION WILL WORK OUT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!