Reviews for My Job Description Includes What?
Alathea2 chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
Very, very cool! I have thought that Prime and the NEST guys needed a secretary for a while now. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed seeing them finally get one!
Seegazzy chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Why haven't I already review this? Unbelievable. This must be amended ASAP! So here is my meager attempt:)

I love the idea of "an absolutely ordinary woman with ordinary skills coping with the giant alien robot environment":D

Nancy is not like some female original characters I encounter in fan fictions (and the ones I can dream up of), who possess a bold quality that pulls them through the crisis that involves the giant alien robots... She's the normal secretary lady, just doing her job... in a secret base with giant alien robots in them. I like that strange normalcy.

Sorry, I'm rambling, I'm not making any sense P:

So much for an attempt of a review:(

For some reason, whenever I try and visualize Nancy, I keep on thinking of one of those OLs(Office Ladies) from josei manga. Hm.

My imagination is not making any sense too...

Anyway, thank you for the great read! Hope to see you come round with other great stuff:)
LadyDeb1970 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Okay, this is wonderful! Nancy is a terrific OC, and I loved her interaction with the 'Bots and the soldiers. I recommended it to the rest of my list, as we're always on the lookout for great stories. I'm really looking forward to the rest of the story.
Shadir chapter 2 . 3/4/2010
Pretty, pretty.
1Timberwolf chapter 2 . 3/3/2010
So glad to see another chapter. Really enjoying these.
Harm Marie chapter 2 . 3/3/2010
Neat back story.
Eowyn77 chapter 2 . 3/3/2010
Again, delightful! :) I especially like how...steady Nancy is. She does her best, fends off the demons, trudges through the struggles of life, but without a whole lot of fuss and bother. She really will be a perfect secretary for NEST. Can't wait for more! :)
Eowyn77 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
LOL Nothing short of delightful! :) And very original, too. *happily skips off to next chapter*
Peya Luna chapter 2 . 3/3/2010
LOL her first meeting with optimus was absolutely priceless! again, im amazed how you manage to make her reactions ending up at diego garcia seem so normal...if not for the giant alien robots that could be a story a friend tells about her job-life, and that contrast it what makes this so brilliant/interesting. i hope youll do more chapters...and i would really like to know why bluestreak decided to turn her stapler into a piece of art, did he something he wished to apologize for, or is he maybe even hitting on her?
9aza chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
Yes! It's going to be a multi-chapter story!

It good that you revealed more of Nancy's background. Just one correction, Ms. Is just a short form for Miss; it's Mrs. That means that a woman is married.

Other than that, it's great. I hope you update soon.
Nomadguardians chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
I love it! That's about all I can say. I really really like.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
I loved this. Outside POV stories are my favorite.
kathy3meme chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
adorable. first meeting with Nancy would be interesting.
Peya Luna chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
im already in love with your OC and how she handles everything as if it was the most normal thing in the world...shy bluestreak repainting her stapler as some sort of thank-you, coffee-beans for a crazy bot AND surviving wheeljack without getting blown up, she even found a way to shut him up, the woman is a genius! as for further chapters: i would definitely read them, though what i would like most would be her job-interview aka the moment she got to know she would be secretary to humans and top-secret giant alien-robots.
1Timberwolf chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Oh, you HAVE to continue this. I enjoyed every minute of it. Thought it was cute when Bluestreak borrowed her stapler only to return it painted an with her name on it, distracting Wheeljack with the rubiks cube :) This is just to good for just one chapter.