Reviews for Black Irony
wingshan.fung chapter 5 . 9/27/2014
Like where this is going ! keep it up!
Can't wait to read the next chapter !
flyaway213 chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
I really, really like this and I hope you update SOON!
Furionknight chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
JoinTheDarkSide chapter 5 . 12/10/2010
Hi there! good job, it's going at a good pace and the plot seems interesting, however, I have one question: Who is the person talking at the end of chapter 5?
the dark euphie chapter 5 . 9/5/2010
dear lord Milly is whiney.
Gohan-to-the-max chapter 5 . 9/5/2010
Good story, I hope you update soon
Starriieyed chapter 4 . 8/20/2010
Cool story! But what about Nunnaly?
Alecx0001 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Well nice story about Lelouch being a prince and all but well i mean no harm i just FUCKING HATE SUZAKU! that's all.
Lelouch's right hand chapter 4 . 7/11/2010
This is a really really good story!

The plot is moving at a perfect speed and there are very few errors in spellin. Keep writin this amazing story!
the dark euphie chapter 3 . 4/30/2010
lelouch seems over whelmed.
Ledilettant chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
Nice but a little short.
Yuuki Sakurano chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
LOL for orange

Great story, never seen this kind of idea before!
GG7989 chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
I'm sorry to say this but I find Suzaku being able to talk against Lelouch very unlikely. I also find the fact for Suzaku to be in Ashford Academy very unlikely. There is no Euphie to help him into the school much less the student council. No one with the superior than thou attitude the Britanian had will even let Suzaku talk that way to any one of them. Racism and all that. Suzaku, to put it bluntly, would be nothing but an Eleven. Thus, would be 'to be bullied' material. A slave to be ordered around.
WishForSymphony chapter 2 . 3/12/2010
Hahahaha! That was funny! Poor Orange-kun. Nice job, though I think you're aren't hitting Lelouch's character spot on, but you might be doing that on purpose. Write more please!
WishForSymphony chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
I'm surprised this hasn't been before, that I can tell. I'm new here also, but it's a great concept. It's weird to hear Lelouch being called the sub-viceroy. I like it!