Reviews for Valentine Tradition
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Very sweet!
HigherSilver chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Awwwww! That's literally all I could think! I'm even trying to come up with something better now but- Awww!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Type your review here...
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Ha. Amusing and cute. I liked how the segments were done!
CutesyBunny chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
LOL, this was funny yet sweet. Nice work.
TheRightWrongs chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
*infinite key smashing* super cute! I love all your pairings and I must say this was well written :) faving it.
Cathy-Gisela chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
supper ubber dubber cute! it was my first TommyxLil fanfic ever and let me tell you that it was so good. You got all the characters really close to the actual original characters (wich i love). so thank you so much for this and I hope you make another one. :)

P.S. I did read your profile page summary/rant thingy and let me tell you that it was highly entretaining. It made me smile so many times, so thank you. :) oohh and yes i highly believe as well that the kids should just give the Trix to the poor rabbit already. Anyways i gtg sleep now (it's 1am) and I have a lot to read tomorrow based on your recomendations ( i have like 10 tabs opened because of all the recomendations and stories you shared with me. yay! ) so cya soon and 'night. :)
St. Walker chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Super cute!
Into-Your-Gravity chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I loved this story. It was funny and they weren't ooc!
Hi chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Very good!
The Pen Vs The Sword chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Sword: That was sweet!

You really captured the characters and had some funny humor in the story as well. I was grinning like an idiot well before the end.

Pen: You always are.

Anyway, good job.
Sophia chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
This is just like their kiss: sweet and perfect. I love it!
babewivbrains chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Aw this was so cute I loved it so much :)
NOT-ATIVE chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
This was so cute!
CrazyCatie chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
omg! tht was amazingly good! keep the good writing!