Reviews for Letters from a Dark Lord
Imcoriel chapter 5 . 6/15/2002
MAN that's hilarious! Continue it! It's so cool!
Telleute chapter 5 . 6/14/2002
Ha ha ha LoL Luv this fic!

Here's my suggestion to the Dark Lady: Karla of Record of Lodoss War (yeah, she's not 'evil' but she still is a cold-hearthed manipulative witch). Can be a doble date with Ashram and Pirotess (The Cool Black Knight and the sexy dark elf)
Calencristiel chapter 4 . 6/6/2002
lol these are so funny!
running out of ink chapter 4 . 6/6/2002
you definatly have to wruite more. those are really funny
Gaia Myles chapter 4 . 5/28/2002
LOL! That was hilarious! You must continue it! Please!
Elil Galia chapter 4 . 5/15/2002
ok i REALLY liked this. 's VERY funny. is it finished though? because it seems a bit incomplete (forgive me if it's finished, i don't mean to be rude.) hehe :)
A Rose By Any Other Name chapter 4 . 5/10/2002
It's really, really good! Please put more up!

~Stef
annon chapter 4 . 4/29/2002
More! Keep writing! I love this! Oh, and one of your reviewers said J.K Rowling stole alot from other authors? I agree with him. Isn't Dumbledore soooooooo much like Gandalf?
Rosie chapter 4 . 4/26/2002
i'm reviewing this again cuz me love it! yes it really it your best fan he! also, FIGWIT RULES!
Anna Black chapter 3 . 4/6/2002
kewl! I luv it! It's hilarious!
Katherine aka Star chapter 2 . 3/28/2002
I laughed so hard I think I died! This is the greatest piece of humor I have ever read that was not a mst. You are the best! I don't think I laughted this hard since I read Blask's mst. (I most like spelled that wrong, damn my spelling sucks.) This was great I'll try and read more latter, that way I won't die.
Opal Elf -Nightshade Darkrose chapter 3 . 3/7/2002
More more more more more more more more more more more more Mordor more more more more Legolas more more more Voldemort More more more more more Saruman more more more more Mordor more more more more more more more more Samwise more more more more more more! P.S. We want more! That is my brother Topaz Elf and I!
Sarah Black chapter 3 . 3/2/2002
LOL! My friend Mephisto told me about this fic, it's brilliant! I'm totally loving it! Please keep writing! I can't wait for Voldie's reply!
Mephisto chapter 3 . 2/25/2002
Ingenius! Really funny. I'll just go and put you in my favorites so I won't forget about you.
Mephisto chapter 2 . 2/25/2002
I love books by Terry Pratchett too! I've read Men at Arms, Johnny and the Dead and Only you can Save Mankind. He's brilliant! I don't think thare's a way to parody him, he's too funny! It always surprises me when I see that there's a plot. I've never seen anything so funny that actually has a plot!

I love Lupin too.

This is too funny. I'm off to the next chapter!
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »