Reviews for Family Guy Makes Fun of Hey Arnold!
JustSomeGuy23 chapter 1 . 6/29
Well...that happened.
regretfulHeartBreak chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
HAHAHAHAHA
Tacosaurus chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
XD Lmfao this is quite funny.
The first one was the best
serendipityrain711 chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
LOL! That part where stewie said him and arnold could be brothers is so true! Very very funny. :)
Alyssa Turley chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
I just cried literally I'm bawling because it hurts to laugh this much
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Family Guy
1 Fan of Hey Arnold chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Why do I want to call the creators of Family Guy "Football Heads" and beat them up?

Oh ya, thats why! They made fun of my favorite TV show. Doi!

*Now: I am flooding the Family Guy creators with e-mails that will provoke them*

*1 Minute Later: I'm shooting Spitballs at them and making sure they shut down Family Guy for copyright abuse*

E-mail me
BlackStarr88 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
One of the most bizarre, random, and all over the place fanics I've read. I like it.
noudb chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
i love all of your story but what the hell was this lolz i kind of funny but realy disturbing (there 9. 9 year olds dont have fg dont mix with ha!)other then that i a ok story
ixJeffJeff chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Well, this was like a bowl of perfect pasta, or sushi, or anything edible really. It doesn't matter.

It does matter though, of how well done this was.

Very very very very nice.
Bazookaangel chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
As always, you've outdone yourself :P here's to a job well done. Cheers! :)
Alexander Simone chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
ur dumb
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Holy smokes! This is really something!

Yeah, they're all saying "Hey Peter," just like an old cartoon. You think Arnold ever gets tired of hearing that? "HEY ARNOLD!"

Haha, that's just like Stewie with that cursing, or swearing for a baby, at least, especially if he saw how similar is head shape is to Arnold's!

Man, Helga and Arnold can be so weird for mature nine-year-olds! Sex is so overrated, not to mention, out of the question for kids their age. And making out like that? Oh man!

"Monday Night Football." It's no wonder Helga chose that for the word association, since it's the fastest thing she can think of in relating to Arnold, especially with his head shape.
anonymous chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
this is why you don't write for tv
Lightness chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
This is hilarious! I love your writing!