Reviews for The Endless Eight Experiments
CindyTheAnimeBunny5829 chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
For Yuki's PIN I'm thinking pi but I have no idea...Oh and 42. Yeah...good one...heh. Anyway you haven't updated in awhile so I was just wondering.

-AnimeBunny4444 out ;)
I Before A Except After K chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Interesting start, though as of yet there's no substance (and judging by the time that's passed without an update, I suspect there never will be). Nevertheless, I like the touch of using a phone to determine the numbers in Nagato's PIN. Also, I like that the superior that Nagato connects with has the PIN number 42. Love me a good Hitchhikers' Guide reference.
flairina chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I am VERY sad this never went anywhere. It REALLY should have; I still have yet to find a fic that exploits this idea well, or at all for that matter. This had a great setup in less than 2000 words, but I guess it's dead now. Sad...
KuletXCore chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Yuki's pin is YUKINAGATO(9854624286) on the cellphone keypad.

can i have a cookie AND a update?

PLEASE UPDATE THIS. SO AWESOME.
chaosrin chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Try doing yuri pairings
Saphroneth chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Suggestions:

1)Take over the local Yakuza.

2)Arson, Murder and Jaywalking. Determine relative time to arrest in consecutive loops for each.

3)Determine reaction of primary priority subject to increasing danger levels.

4)Determine reaction of secondary priority subjects to increasing danger levels.

5)Test weirdness censor in local subjects. Suggested method: cosplay.

6)Attempt to cause global thermonuclear war.

7)Determine effects of non-humanly detectable stimuli on primary priority subject. Does she notice when you only speak in bat-hearing frequencies?

8)Create sentai team from priority subjects.
UVlite chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
yuki gets to have fun this is looking promising already. I'm thinking randomness along the line of "window of opertunity" from sg1. I can imagin her draging them off to rob a bank,to go paintpalling, her going on a killing spree, kissing kyon infront of Haruhi and so on
Tabbyprincess chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Wow...this sounds very interesting...

I can't wait to read what happens!
MasterSprtn117 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
This story has alot of potential...are you going to continue it?
YesimahumAn chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Nice start. Characterization of yuki was great, and the dialect used was also good. The personal message was a tad jarring.

And it's the phone number.
Zero Asakura chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
hello...

This looks promising, please continue it!

on a side note, could, for example, when they are looking for things in the rooftop of Nagato's apartment, that they find something unusual?

or maybe, playing "serious jokes" on Kyon?

what about getting Kyon in weird situations?

somehow I keep seeing Kyon and Mikuru finding themselves in arranged dates during the endless eight experiments, and such xD

my best wishes for you, if you update (you better do so!)
Macavity Omega chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I am interested in this story. Proceed.

Also, as for suggestions... well... hmm. I've got nothing at the moment. Just go wild.
Colin chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Liking this so far. 42' response was classic.

Also: 42. Har har.
Condor green chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
This is pretty funny.

Though it was really counter-productive for me because I kept getting these sudden spasms of giggles while thinking about the ending.

I can't wait to see the upcoming experiments.

By the way you should try one for each genre(romance, crime, supernatural, psychological etc.) but with a tint of humor.
AnalogousParadox chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
This is a very interesting concept. The overall tone of the text matches the character, and yet is comprehensible. I look forward to this.