Reviews for Beyond Utopia
Radio Free Death chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
I like what you got here: where the Walkers try to overcome the soldiers. Though the reason why they didn't before is that Parker's attack came out of nowhere, and most of them were stunned, unsure of what to do. It wasn't that they didn't want to, but by the time they realized what was happening, Parker was already dead. You have Pete and Ray attack the soldiers, which doesn't really work since they would both be shot and killed by the other soldiers they aren't overcoming. I expected all the Walkers to join in, so that they stood a better chance of escaping.

It had a great start, but it kinda lost itself over the end with a rushed escape.
koicartel chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I like it! Good plot idea and I like how it's written in the format of the story. Spelling and grammar is all correct and characters are in character so I'm enjoying this :)

Eager to read more :3

-Abby
Satan Abraham chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
:3 Love it.
medusa750 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
HA! Just finished the book last night so I'm psyched to see this chapter written with most of my favorites making it out of the rat race :D You probably won't update, but know this AU is appreciated :)
hi chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
please update this? please?