Reviews for Highway Chile
I love this. I cried at the end, even though I knew it was going to happen. It's just that beautiful of a story . The writing is so real and so incredible. I really do hope that you write 'Freebird'. I cannot wait for it. This is a masterpiece and you should be proud.
kittycatpony chapter 32 . 6/25/2013
wow... so deep... i love it and cant wait for free bird also, in going to read this and put it on youtube (mabye) are you ok with it? ill credit you :) ill just take it down if you don't want me to... (if i do it)
kimchiwon chapter 32 . 4/20/2013
This is gorgeous. I can feel every little raw emotion. I just started crying because I love music more than anything in the world, and by reading this, I realized I grew so far from it I came to a point that I can't connect with it easily anymore. I feel for Ferb, a lot. And for Phineas' plight. I'd have never wished this kind of fate on anyone, but it happens, and I commend how utterly realistic their whole story is. I can imagine them growing into this, and my heart aches. I want to read more. I'll wait for your update.

Thank you for the beautiful, eye-opening read.
Guest chapter 32 . 2/3/2013
ho plz epilogue!
kittycatpony chapter 32 . 1/10/2013
this was an amazing story. i cant put into words how i feel about this... its so perfect and twisted at the same time...
The Dibster chapter 32 . 9/2/2012
Wow. It's been so long since this story came to it's end, and it's still the most amazing work of literature I've read. It still is hard for me to accept that the story is over. I want more. I absolutely love the dark, disturbing, beautiful story you've written. I'd hardly call this a fanfiction. Really, if you change the name, this could be an original novel. But my point of the review is that this tragic tale is a work of art. The beauty, the pain. Venturing into territories many dare not enter, such as the monster of fame and glamour, a sick romance, the dreary side of sex, drugs, and rock n roll.
I thank you for writing this. This is by far my favorite "book" of all time. :)
XxDittoxX chapter 32 . 7/22/2012
i love this story so much. it makes me have so many feels.
EdgeofDarkness chapter 32 . 7/5/2012
Haunting.
Lovely.
Heartbreaking.
Hard Coaster chapter 32 . 6/6/2012
THAT, WAS THE BEST FUCKING STORY I HAVE EVER READ.

I'm looking forward to Free Bird! WOOOOO!
Brandy chapter 32 . 6/4/2012
this made me cry...I've never felt so sad and lonely in so long...this really touched me.
I Want Some Chicken chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
It deeply saddens me to know that there are actually people in this world who would pervert something as innocent as phineas & ferb. I don't know how someone could do something like this, but I guess that's just the world I live in -sigh-
Indigo Signora chapter 32 . 3/16/2012
I missed reviewing the last chapter, and for that I apologize. The frank exposition offered by our boys being fully open and honest with one another was wonderful. It truly showed their bond, as broken and hopeless as it may be. And the end of the chapter... well, it was heartbreaking, as always.

But this penultimate chapter of the story was equal parts devastating and fitting. Since we knew from the beginning that Ferb had to die, it was somewhat easier to accept it and the manner in which his death came about. My heart still broke yet again for both of them - I did tear up a bit at Phin's final speech. It was all so emotional, especially knowing that this epic is coming to a close...

I know there is still the epilogue to come, but I'll let you know now what a thrill I've felt following this story. There have been emotional ups and downs, with laughter and tears and hope and hopelessness. Your dystopia drew me in, and I've enjoyed every moment of reading about the beginning of the boys' end. Thank you, and good job. Cheers!
danii chapter 32 . 3/9/2012
Tht waz so sad i am going to cry beat book ive ever read wata gunna happen in the epilogue
PimpedOutGreenEars chapter 32 . 3/9/2012
I don't even know what to say. It's horrible to know that this is almost over, but it's been an amazing ride.

This ending to Ferb's life felt perfect. Even though Ferb is dead, it feels right in a way. It feels like Phineas and Ferb got to say what they needed to to each other and like it was the best way Ferb could go. It's bitter sweet, but at the same time there was a peace about it.

I'm dying to see how you wrap this up, just as I can't wait to see it all unfold again in Ferb's pov.
Mantinas chapter 32 . 3/8/2012
I've got to say, this was one of those moments in which you see/know it's coming, and when it does you feel hollow and allow yourself to get swept up into the story in such a way. Perfectly bitter sweet with a dash of raspberry vodka.