Reviews for One Rainy Afternoon
EchizenRyomaLover chapter 5 . 3/21/2015
Oh America, you are so wonderfully thoughtful in your unique way. XD God, this fic showed his romantic side so much I love it. XD
vulpixfairy chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
That is a wonderful story and a pleasure to read. It made me smile and my heart clenched at the sad bits at the right times :) and great job with the final chapter, it was fun to read. Keep up the great work and this pairing is also my top fave!
fujikawaii10346 chapter 5 . 12/29/2010
I apologize for the laziness, but I'll just put all of my review into this one! So, first off... Yaay~ I finally found someone who spells it Faerie! Let's see... Great writing style, very few mistakes (ones that are fairly hard to see)... I /loved/ the part with Alfred not wanting to play with Matthew! And... I am soo thankful that you put those last few lines! "Ooh, or better yet, you'll never be able to think of my flag again without getting unbearably horny! How's that..?" *Trying to hold back lol's*
sweetpea12767 chapter 5 . 3/9/2010
XD so cute! XD I LOVE THIS PAIRING!
Undead-Reject chapter 4 . 2/13/2010
I love the English pet-names Arthur uses xD

Oh Artie, you girly-man! :P
Undead-Reject chapter 3 . 2/13/2010
Aww! I really feel sorry for little Mattie xD

Yay, Family moments~

Really loving this so far, it's nice to have a story that goes into depth, emotionally, about their pasts _
Undead-Reject chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
Aww, they are so adorable together.

I love America, and his cheerer-upper attitude :)
Undead-Reject chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Oh England you angsty old bugger, you :c

This was really sad! xD

D'aaw, I love the idea of their little families they had made-up, so cute :)

I am off to read more, it has captured my interest! :D
xXLunarEclipse896Xx chapter 5 . 2/12/2010
This was so sweet and touching, and the last chapter was very...*wipes away remaining traces of my nosebleed* ...hot. Alfred, that was just strange. On the flag? But I loved what Arthur said.

"I see us on a muddy battlefield, f**king."

HIGHFIVES FOR YOU! I'm sure Hungary was watching through a window with a video camera...
akira-chan1 chapter 5 . 2/12/2010
This is absolutely wonderful! Just the story I was craving for; angst mixed with love, comfort, and the invetable smut. You've combined all my favorite things about this pairing, the past, the present, the smut! I highly praise you for this, just-gah! I'm so astounded I'm speechless.

Truely a work of art.

Just-

Gah.
RevolutionaryDay chapter 5 . 2/12/2010
:'D That was amazing! So hot! I will never look at that flag that way againXD Wonderful writing, the details were great and they weren't out of character:D Great job!