Reviews for Explains Everything
dixie326 chapter 1 . 5/20/2017
Absolutely loved this story. Liked the rare Buffy/Lindsey pairing. I loved the little details you threw into the story from the shows that showed the history between some of the characters, my favorite being the moment between Spike and Buffy where he mentions that Esme makes the second best cup of hot chocolate he has ever had and they share that memory in a look of how he used to visit with Joyce.
GNatGirl13 chapter 1 . 2/5/2017
Sequel? I think this was a good story and a well thought out crossover world you have created. I would love to see more from it!
Julz chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
I loved it. Great story.
I can't wait for more.
punkrock pixie chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
want more NOW pleeeeeeaaaaassssseee? lol REALLY well done, i searched for a twilight/buffy on a lark, half hoping to find a "buffy slays edward" type story for amusement value and stumbled on this fic. you really need to write the sequel because leaving us hanging is just no fair *pouts*
blueyblonde chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
i love it
BelievesInNargles chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
loved the story, never thought that buffy and the cullens could get along but i guess they aren't like most vampires they are disco balls.
iChaos chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Interesting story. Parts of it were funny and parts of it were very insightful. Creating feasible circumstances for a x-over between BtVS and Twilight is a challenging task, but I think you did a commendable job of it.

Dawn was probably my favorite character, I really like her style. I'm also a big fan of both Buffy and Spike in whatever capacity they have in most stories, so I enjoyed their roles as well.

The battle scene culminating with Willow channeling Gaia was wicked cool to read, and Faith and Robin were fantastic as well. It's too bad that Giles & Xander weren't in on the fun, but maybe if there is a sequel they could make an appearance? It just seems wrong to leave them out indefinitely.

Buffy & Lindsey as a couple is kinda strange, but I can see how they could get together based on how you wrote them in this fic. I say good for them, and I'm glad to see the Cullens all happy too.
NarutoCrazy001 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
I can not wait for the sequel! The way you put the two together is just amazing. I never thought of putting the two that way before. The other fanfic's of the same crossovers are almost always with Buffy trying to kill the Cullen's or she starts dating Edward in a reality that he never met Bella. Wishing you well and that your muse never leaves you.

-Marlene
Clever Lass chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Didn't think it was possible to write a *good* Buffy/Twilight crossover, but you somehow managed to. Love your treatment of all the characters. (Except Lindsey and Spike, of course, because Spike's the one who really belongs with Buffy if you ask me).

Missed seeing more of Lorne, but the story was already pretty character-heavy to start with, so I don't blame you for making him so minor.

I'll be interested in reading the sequel. I really enjoyed this one. Thank you for sharing it.
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
good story, i usually dont read het stuff but this at least had Edward being called on his bullshit. gotta say though, it would be pretty awesome to have one girl couple at least. . . i look forward to your next story
HarlequinRaven chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Really good writing, spelling and grammar etc. very good technically. I also liked a lot of Buffy's one liners and I think you kept her quite in character with regards to that. I also like how Dawn and Jacob's imprinting situation was handled, with Dawn being wary at first, I thought that was very realistic especially following the events of "Him" with the love spell and everything. One thing I would say though is that you should maybe point out the pairings at the beginning so that readers are aware... I personally didn't like the Buffy/Lindsay or the Buffy/Charlie, though I did think you handled it very well so that people who do like the idea of those pairings won't be disappointed, but those who don't may not like it. However, it was still a very well written story and I enjoyed it. :)

Raven. x
ArcadiaGreene chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
You know when you pick up a book and start reading. And reading. And reading...And you can't put it down until you have read it all without cheating to the end. Then its 3am in the morning and you know you have get up and go to work in three hours. So, you try to sleep, but, there is that nagging feeling that you want to experience that whole story all over again so intead of going to sleep, you just call into work the next day. Well, this is one of those stories. I never intended to read all the way through but, WOW. Just great story structure and character development. Looking forward to more.