Reviews for Popping Bubbles
Elegant Lady of Sin chapter 1 . 7/7
Awwwww, I like Mori with Haruhi or Ocs but I so love your story. It is very cute and a lot of introspection in it makes it better, too.
VineAuror chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Oh my gosh! Please, please tell me that was a reference to "If you were gay" by Avenue Q!

Loved the story by the way...
zomgonozdinosaurs chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
d'aww, adorable! XD Love it! 3
1sunfun chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Nice.
BlackWolf202 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I LOVE IT!
The runt Duchess chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
ohohoh...hehehe...omg...this was hilarious! especially hikary trying to be 'supportive'! heheh! :) but so sweet, too! I loved it. Thank you so much for your story. :)
Miki Yi chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Oh geez this was too cute! I absolutely adore this pairing... too bad theres not much slash of it, but good job.

I love it~!
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
XD Soo Cute! I'm So Adding You To My Favorite Authors List And Author Alert List Now :)

YYWKMN.
Danielle chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Aww, this was lovely. I can totally see it happening, and I loved Hikaru's not so subtle song playing haha :)
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Aw, I love this. I now ship Mori/Kaoru and Kyouya/Kaoru. Thanks for sharing.
ranchan-akari chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
CUTE! Me LIKES~!
KounetsuDeb chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
I finally have the chance to come in and review this story, I haven't had the oppritunity before now (just too busy to do as of yet).

I thought this story was adorable, the tricks very amusing, and loved the insight into Kaoru's head. I definitely like that Mori was the one to ask out Kaoru.

Great oneshot!

Deb
Kuroi Fushichou chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Yeah, I get the first review! I can totally imagine Hikaru putting the "If You Were Gay" song on infinite repeat as he left the house. Mori and Kaoru are two of my favorite Ouran characters, having them get together is very cute - Thanks.
Princess Schatje Dreamer chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
I like this. Its cute and it made me squee and yea...

Just have to say I love pretty much all of your stuff so keep up the fantastic work :3

Dreamer