Reviews for Heart of a Lion
nicely done
JheremyC chapter 1 . 1/14/2017
excellent
WolfDaughter chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Thank you for writing this! I never thought to see a Buffy fic that so appropriately deals with someone who is transgender. My father is transgendered, so I have a not-quite insiders view on the subject. If she read fanfic, I think she would appreciate this as well.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
*round of calm applause*
senshiHg chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
This is a rather profound story. I hope you do another one shot about how Tyler does. It would be great for the other Scoobies to meet him and show that they don't really give a damn.
teamspikealltheway chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
As some one who supports the LGBTQ community and loves buffy THANK YOU
AWall chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Wow! I loved this story. Thank you.
snowecat chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Beautiful story. I've never seen another like this. Makes you wonder if there were Chosen who were transgender. Excellent one-shot but open for a series. I'd like to see how Tyler fared as a Slayer.
graenr chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I love, love, love this story. Truly, just amazing. I only hope that I live to see the day that everyone can accept differences so easily because we are all human and the rest is just bullshit, as Courtney so aptly states. Thank you.
Zippy Saboteur chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
This was an incredibly fascinating short. I've never seen the concept in fanfiction or canon btvs. An interesting issue. Once again, great story.
Zarohk Korobase chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Nice, sweet story. I love all of the Bridge-verse stories, but this particular one is quite touching. Interestingly enough, I thought of the reverse of Ana's suggestion before she voiced it. Why note magic Tyler so that his body matches his brain? Don't mess with his mind. just fix his body so that it matches his mental gender.
alaskan-dracolych chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Heh. Interesting idea. Only a one shot, though? Eh, you're the author.
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Yeah, whoo-hoo! Transgender awkwardness acknowledged and made relevant to Buffyverse! And that's one pretty awesome mom.

Your summary sucks, though. Cool in terms of sound, but the meaning (of text combined with the character markage) appears to be that Xander winds up taking over for all the Slayers for some inane, insane, Canon!Sueish reason. And who wants to see that?
MELISA chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I've enjoyed your first Bridges story with Xander and Jack becoming a family. This is also a good addition to the series. I'd be interested in reading more in this universe. Thank you.
Greeniron chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
This is a great take on an underlying assumption in the series I hadn't ever really thought about. Thanks for posting this!