Reviews for Small Spaces
cilia-chan chapter 2 . 9/9/2018
lol for some reason I didn't realize it was more than one chapter of this. Really happy now. But I suspect it might be unfinished and that makes me sad. But we'll see when I get to the end
cilia-chan chapter 1 . 9/9/2018
I loved this. I really like your take on femshep And this was really hot. I really hope you come back and write more someday! not necessarily of just this fic. But more Femshep/Thane fics. would love to see a really long epic one
TheSaraBeara chapter 7 . 8/19/2018
This FemShep is my fucking spirit animal, seriously. This story was so well written but not because of sentence structure and punctuation etc...blah blah blah. What made it good, was Shepards constant questioning of who she really was. Her internal struggle with how much her death had changed her. It all hinted at a greater conflict that Shepard really was dead and she was somebody else entirely (I believe she would have come to that conclusion eventually). Favorite moments: I truly loved the playfulness of Shep and Thanes relationship, it was silly and awkward which is what real relationships are like. A lot of Shrios fanfiction is overly romanticized and this more realistic version was a breath of fresh air. However, I will say I am disappointed that Thane didn't get to 'fit that pipe' as Jacob might say, I feel just as frustrated as Shep did. One last thing, I really wanted someone to steal her pudding and her having to put the Normandy on lock down till the thief could be found, who would be bold enough to do such a thing? Grunt? Jack? Joker? Alas, I will never know.
AprDon chapter 1 . 7/30/2017
Oh...incredible! Well written! Lovely!
Celtic Knot chapter 1 . 5/23/2017
I enjoyed this chapter immensely-but the last sentence really put it over the top. Love it! :D
Barddoc1992 chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
Just found your stuff after reading another author who recommended you. And damn, this chapter is beautiful. I love your Shepard, quirks and problems and all. I got teary-eyed when she was finally able to break down. You've done the best job I've read of making Shepard's post-Lazarus life somewhat believable, emotionally and psychologically. I'm looking forward to the rest of the story.
Orchidellia chapter 6 . 2/2/2014
Aaah, I found this through a picture on DeviantArt. But this is amazingly well written. Now I'll go read the rest.
JaliceAZ chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
Wow. Seriously, wow.
JaliceAZ chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
I really really enjoyed reading this. And I have to thank you for making me lmao at the last sentence too! Well done.
Sediel chapter 7 . 9/6/2013
Ok so you kinda, sorta, hafta continue this story! You know when i first dove into this I wasn't sure I was gonna like your gruff version of Shepard and more so I wasn't sure how i felt with such an aggressive and sarcastic Shepard being with ever sweet and gentle Thane. But I gotta say both your Shepard and the type of relationship she shares with Thane grew on me. There were many times I was laughing out loud and thought I wouldn't be able to handle some of the over the top awkward/ridiculous scenes such as...well ALL of Chapter 6. But what I love most about your Shepard is her flaws and the fact that she recognizes them, it makes her seem more real and relatable; it was awesome reading about her confliction within herself with her death and her identity crisis because that seems like something a normal person would do if the died and came back to life; THEY WOULD FUCKING FLIP THE FUCK OUT! This story has grown on me so much in my short, quick read of it and I really hope you continue with it because I'm very curious to see how Shepard inner battle of herself plays out, how this will affect her relationship with Thane, and, of course we cannot forget, WHEN SHEPARD AND THANE FINALLY GO ALL THE WAY! I mean jeez talk about teasing haha. But anywho, great story, love your writing style, and reeeaaally hope you continue and update sooner rather than later.}
stacey218 chapter 7 . 12/12/2012
This story was fantastic and I'm really sorry it end where it does. From the looks of it you haven't updated in some time but I hope you get round to finishing this story. I love your Shepard and Thane & the way you just write is wonderful :) I really hope to see an update soon.
BadOrange chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
disappointed that you haven't updated in so long, I guess you won't again but I can only hope. I think your writing style is incredible, brash, rude and unpredictable.
BadOrange chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Oh god that last line. FUCK THIS IS FUCKING GREAT. fuck I'm crying with laughter, this is just so good!
Naomie chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I havn't the words to express how much I love this story. How I love your Thane and your Shep and their relationship. How much I wish you hadn't stopped writing this story, how much I'd love to see them finally sleeping together (and not in a club with a drugged Thane...). Fanfics can be very cruel sometimes in that aspect.
smileintothechaos chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
sosososo awkward yet satisfyingly good in all the right ways