Reviews for Dokushu, The Poison Master
wolfbane chapter 11 . 4/25
this is a great story and the only known one of a poisoner naruto. it also made me wonder something that i no longer understand about canon and it is why are there so few poison users when it is basically the perfect weapon for them. you have listed it's possible uses and they suit ninjas perfectly. and yet their is, i think, only 5 known users and most of them are from suna, though to be fair this suggests that most suna shinobi are poison users. just saying why are there so few? maybe you can make a hypothesis on why. either way please come back to this story and continue it.
nero 44 chapter 1 . 3/28
Dokushu, Inuyasha's poison master.
drakord chapter 11 . 3/10
Love it don't let this story die please
Ranmaleopard chapter 11 . 1/31
This is just awesome I really can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue!
Navn Ukjent chapter 11 . 1/20
Quite nice story so far.

I do hope that you are going to continue this soon.
kazuki2292 chapter 11 . 1/17
Next chapter please?
More more more please
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 11 . 1/12
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon...Happy New Year
maskwolf chapter 11 . 1/9
hello anybody there I found your story I like it I was wondering if you make another chapter please it very good come on come on make another one
Guest chapter 5 . 12/18/2014
Shuinubu yuyu hakusho
SkyCaptain502 chapter 3 . 11/29/2014
Three chapters down, eight to go to catch up and I had a few ideas. One: aphrodesiacs could count as a type of poison. Two: Rat summons sound like they could be the Skaven from Warhammer. Three: femHaku would be a good fit with her senbon.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 11 . 11/3/2014
very cool fic! bloodline and pairing are awesome :)
OG chapter 11 . 11/2/2014
More! More! More!
Harpy81 chapter 3 . 10/27/2014
Didn't tsume already take his first kiss
Harpy81 chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Was the girl shizune or was it Anko