Reviews for Dokushu, The Poison Master
subhogue chapter 17 . 5/19
This is another one of your stories I have very much enjoyed. The poison techniques are awesome, the romance is perfect, the fights are great. As much as I hope you bring this story back I also think for this one you have a good stopping point, the invasion is over, Naruto made clan status, and despite other things lurking life is good, and we can kind of imagine the future on our own. Now I'm off to read the next thing.
Tgn123 chapter 1 . 4/12
stellarjade there’s a translation and description at the bottom of the chapter
StellarJade chapter 1 . 3/11
Why do you put the names of important things in Japanese? I'm out.
I- ok that escalated quickly
Username6166 chapter 2 . 1/13
It's actually kinda impressive how bashing fics have the exact same tropes word-for-word
Drakord chapter 17 . 1/6
I just read this for the 3rd or 4th time and I still can't help myself from getting into it. I really hope to see more chapters soon.
Toramonger chapter 17 . 9/29/2021
I love your writing~for some reason I apparently missed this update :O I have no clue how since I go through your stories often hehe I really enjoye the dynamic between Naruto and Anko in this stroy and how different it is then others I've read. I also like that he dosn't reley soly on his blood limit and has multiple fighting styles he incorperates. I hope your Naruto muse pops up soon, but if not I'll continue reading and rereading your other stories and this one so no rush OO I know what its like when a muse vanishes out of nowere and something you live becomes a chore :D regardless your a fantastic writer and I look forward to seeing what you put out next!
suckstobeacritic chapter 3 . 9/11/2021
Like the story so far but Tsume already took his first kiss, with tongue.
Jtf0012 chapter 7 . 9/7/2021
lmfao stumbled on this story through a friend's favs and didn't realize I already saved some of your stories. I went to your author's page and went, 'Oh shit, I already knew this author.' keep up the good work and i hope you update this.
shedges19 chapter 2 . 9/3/2021
are you going to do more
Guest chapter 8 . 7/23/2021
That Chakra kickball bit was good are you planning on doing a baseball version I'm guessing the next Lemmon scene will be with Hana
Condescension22 chapter 1 . 7/19/2021
I think he got some of his abilities from Heavenly King Coco
Forromir chapter 2 . 5/23/2021
I hate the fact that you have the translation for the moves at the bottom. That is one of the dumbest things I’ve ever seen. Might as well not have the translations because i’m not going to remember what the context those moves were in.
LordofTerror chapter 14 . 5/1/2021
You're nothing more then a Cop out for this first you want us to pay to read your stories then you bitch out by not wanting to do a lemon grow a pair
BoredAsUsual34 chapter 3 . 4/26/2021