Reviews for Dokushu, The Poison Master
LordofTerror chapter 14 . 5/1
You're nothing more then a Cop out for this first you want us to pay to read your stories then you bitch out by not wanting to do a lemon grow a pair
BoredAsUsual34 chapter 3 . 4/26
ah this is great
Username6166 chapter 12 . 4/23
Gamma-X according to the official databook written by the creator of Naruto, Anko takes love and responsibility very seriously so despite her acting/dressing like a sl*t, there is a pretty decent chance of her being a virgin and acting lovey-dovey.
Username6166 chapter 9 . 4/23
"According to his little card, our village is an unknown village in a backwater country" "insulting isn't it?"

I mean, Otokagure is purposefully unknown and Land of Rice Fields is a backwater country. Not really an insult, just stating facts.
Please update again
Gamma-X chapter 10 . 2/9
So, this is for ch14 too;
I just checked your Pat reon and even though all the chapters are out, they're still locked behind a fucking paywall, but that doesn't even matter because CHAPTER 14 WITH THE UNEDITED LEMON ISN'T EVEN THERE! If you're just gonna lie, then screw you.
Gamma-X chapter 14 . 2/9
Bro, re-add the lemon. If you can have the lemon of his first time in ch8, you can have the lemon in this chapter. This is bullshit.
Gamma-X chapter 13 . 2/9
Okay, this is too lovey-dovey for even Anko. Tone it down.
Gamma-X chapter 9 . 2/9
Okay, I'm gonna be honest with you. The "Naruto-koi" thing is annoying and pissing me off.
Firstly, that's Kushina's thing.
Secondly, Anko is better off calling him Naru and Naruto.
Gamma-X chapter 8 . 2/9
..as much as i love Anko, it doesn't make sense for her to be a virgin, and there's the fact her hymen SHOULD HAVE broken from intense training that comes with being a Ninja. Her hymen should've broke when she was still a Genin if not Chuunin.
Gamma-X chapter 6 . 2/9
yes! I hope Haku is apart of the harem! X3
I'm bookmarking this chapter, I love what Anko did with Haku. X3
Gamma-X chapter 3 . 2/9
Anko wants his First Kiss? Bruh, did you forget Tsume took his first kiss?
TupanHD chapter 17 . 1/31
Great story. Well written and interesting concept of the poison bloodline. I just thought that Naruto became a father to quickly.
TupanHD chapter 4 . 1/31
This is really enjoyable. Keep it going.
Kitari Ferreira chapter 17 . 1/19
please continue this fic it is amazing i have been looking for awhile for some fics where naruto utilizes poison and this fits it amazingly
1,457 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »