Reviews for Dokushu, The Poison Master
helrio uzugaku chapter 11 . 1/19
Great read. Though I do have to question if you'll fix conversation between characters, it's occasionally challenging to understand who said what. I'm really looking forward to later chapters so good luck!
Constantly Constantine chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
So much potential! I'm in love. Anyway I can use your idea I'll make sure to give you credit.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/27/2015
Update soon this is one of the bast fics ever )
Anime Princess chapter 11 . 11/10/2015
Well this is getting interesting! I wonder how Naruto would fair against Orochimaru?
zen-aku the spirit of the wolf chapter 11 . 11/10/2015
Why did you stop writing this it's really good
Jose19 chapter 11 . 10/22/2015
The question in the story is what role does Jiraiya and Tsunade have in this story for Naruto because both are very important figures for him, and will he have his power to change people or will he be a OC character only.
Jose19 chapter 9 . 10/21/2015
I hope Hinata is in the Harem because she grows up to be hotter than Anko and most of the women that you are seeing in the story.
Jose19 chapter 7 . 10/21/2015
I was about to ask who is the Main girl in the pairing of this Harem but it seems that Anko is the front runner of the story.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 10/21/2015
I do want for Naruto to have his Rasengan, and will he have his training with Kurama nothing personally but his bloodline will be useless against the enemies that want Kurama for themselves unless he can control Kurama like he did in the canon.

The other aspect is what Summons he needs because it would be easy to give the Toad Summons since it is his birthright but the Snake summons could work for him even though I hate to give the Sage Mode that it provides.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
I have one question the bloodline that Naruto has is very useful but it does make him resemble Orochimaru a bit too much because he is the foremost specialist in using Poisons the only person better than him is Hanzo the Salamander who dies in the story.

The other thing is will Naruto inherit the Rasengan and his legacies nothing personally but this is Naruto's trademark and it should not be dismissed.
bigfan22 chapter 11 . 10/14/2015
Another excellent story joins the abandoned pile. I haven't read too many fics that have Naruto use poisons as his primary weapon, and the Kekkei Genkai you gave him was perfect for his chosen fighting style. I even loved the Anko pairing, since I like her character a lot and there aren't too many good stories with her as a lead pairing. It's really a shame that this fic hasn't been updated in so long, but I hope one day time and your muse will allow you to come back and continue this outstanding story. Till then, thanks for giving us what you have written so far, and I look forward to seeing this story get updated in the near future. Great job!
Mr2Legit2Quit95 chapter 11 . 10/7/2015
Patiently waiting on that update still story is too good to abandon like that
D chapter 11 . 10/5/2015
can u update this fanfiction please
Guest chapter 11 . 8/8/2015
Hey it's been another two years mind giving us another update
Valiryo chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
Hmm, not a big fan of the kekkei genkai's name, it breaks away from the universe's naming scheme.. oh well, I'll just go ahead and read it as Dokuton.