Reviews for Dokushu, The Poison Master
In my opinion the only thing that I found incorrect was that the translation for mizurappa is actually water trumpet
Monster King chapter 11 . 8/2
Great story I really liked it a shame that it looks like you gave up on it.
"Who knows what orochimaru will do if he finds out we're on to him?" Same thing he always does: throw a temper tantrum like a 4 year old, scream curses, and then RUN LIKE A COWARD for the nearest,deepest hole and pull it in after himself to hide. You'd think the third would know his student by now, if he doesn't have a MASSIVE advantage, he's running far, far away from danger!
Die dobe? Naruto WASN'T THE DOBE in this one, that would have to have been sai.. so Sasuke and sakura's MAIN insult is something that isn't even true? And is EASILY seen as a complete and total delusion? Really? I get sasuke's got LOADS of ridicules head problems, but this just points to him being a COMPLETE MORON. (as in dumber then canon naruto) and sakura not even caring about REALITY (neither one should be chunnin or EVEN in the ninja program AT ALL.. the elders might be corrupt and lost in the past, but they are NOT going to let complete morons and people not connected At ALL TO REALITY to play with deadly jutsu and weapons while wearing their village's symbol!)
EmmaVanBuren chapter 11 . 5/22
Awesome
rlpj4 chapter 8 . 5/18
I have to say that this is a decent story so far. However, the lemon scene had them calling each other by name just every sentence. It threw me out of the scene and made it tedious to read. In fact, further to the point, why couldn't you let their actions speak for them? You could have safely gotten rid of most of the dialogue and made the scene better, allowing their actions and physical reactions speak for their emotions and desires.
if naruto is dependent on poison alone he is long range figher jinchiriki orochimaru akatauki doesn't give shit about this
Faery66 chapter 11 . 3/7
Hope to read more soon.

D
xWMx Alphonze chapter 11 . 12/16/2016
Bruh why does every narutoxanko cock block me with never continuing it's been like 3 nearly 4 years since an update
917brat chapter 11 . 11/21/2016
this is an amazing story, one that has really captured my attention and one that I would seriosuly love to read more of so please keep this up and update again soon becuase I would honestly love to read more of this.
Currahee506 chapter 11 . 11/9/2016
update
Guest chapter 4 . 11/8/2016
Please update
Life Without Wings chapter 10 . 9/3/2016
Ha! Reverse Sleeping Beauty-no-jutsu!
Vinh Nguyen chapter 2 . 8/26/2016
Amazing story and glad to have a Naruto that isn't a deadbeat. Keep the chapters coming please.
Aexi the sage chapter 4 . 8/15/2016
poison, rats, sex, lemons, cool pairings, more sex, cool storyline, sex, some bassline bashings, sex.
PERFECT STORY MATE!