Reviews for With Eyes Closed
Kirida chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Loved this story, the way you can read about how Ryotaro loves Hino. Beautiful!
PrimeFan chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Oh gah, I love this pairing so much and stories like yours make it so easy to understand why. Ryo is just so passionate!

...y..yeah so...faved. 3
luvinkiri chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
*squeals*! I just love this pairing.
Opiolenion-san chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Love how you write RyoxKaho fanfiction! Awesome!
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Cute oneshot (x
yohkohino chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
kyaaa!~

I couldn't keep the huge smile off my face. The more I read, the bigger my smile. Lol. People must think I'm going crazy at work.

This was so cute!
flare-hugs chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
..kawaii kawaii!
maripas chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Ok this one shot officially made my heart skip a beat! everything was so cute, passionate and nice. Lovely! Extreamely lovely! Really u r really good at writting one shot if that's what this is ) I hope to read more of your fics soon! Good Luck! btw I love that you try your best to keep the guys IC God Bless You!
Konoha's White Fang chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Amazing, you have a very good way with words. I know that if I just closed my eyes, I could picture the scene quite clearly, playing in my mind's eye. I loved raeding this. Thanks.

~KWF~
tokiya-kun18 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
The only thing I could say about this at the moment is: O.M.G.! Very sweet! You had me squealing... and people were looking at me funny at the library. (-.-) LAWLz. Nevertheless, I totally love this! Thanks for the beautiful One-Shot!
HikariYugiYamiAtemu chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Aww...such a sweet sweet one-shot! X3 I really love this story, RyouKaho forever!

I found some grammar miskates but other than that, it's perfect! I like the story plot..:D

Please write more RyouKaho fanfics! XD