Reviews for Curiosity Killed the Saiyan
daughterofrisingsun chapter 1 . 2/10
LOL! That was a hoot!
ssj7chibividel chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Thats the icing on the cake... Gohans dumb.
DarkVoid116 chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
I could see Videl carrying around a real purse honestly. It wouldn't surprise me if you're correct about it though.

Gohan thinking it was a cigar had me laughing since even as a guy I knew what that was.

I mean the 'Tampax' label gave it away even if he didn't recognize it immediately.

Jeez, Gohan is one helluva naive person.

Good story, MVS.
dbzqueens chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
AHAHAHA OH GOD
This was cute. Nicely done, absolutely loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Haha! One of the funniest stories out there! Poor naive Gohan! Good job on this!
Demonkid chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
pretty funny. How Gohan got hurt is a mystery for another day. I will just take it as the authors manipulation and it being AU.
FMAlchemist96 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
that was hilarious! loved it
kitsuneluvuh chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
LOVE it. XD I cracked up when he couldn't figure it out... Even at the end. XD
the bird of the chapel chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Ugh tampons. Yes, useful, environment-friendly...but I'll NEVER wear those. I'll stick to napkins, thanks.
s1886x chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
just goes to show you what can happen if you're not a saiyan. i'm assuming that this is during the brief interval when he locked his power inside a crystal in the fortress of solitude? :3
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
LOL! A tampon! That was genius. I can't wait to read more of your work. LOved it!
miss-apple-dbz chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Hehe, this is funny.

The last scene sort of reminds me of "She's The Man" where Duke finds some tampons in Viola's bag and uses it to stop his nose from bleeding because he got hit by a soccer ball. _

You know what I think? I think Videl might have been more angry that Gohan had rummaged through her bag, than having found a 'cigar' in there. Which is sort of odd, knowing how curious Videl is and I'm sure she would not have been above searching another person's belongings. (Lol, she should cut him some slack!)

Good luck with the contest.
FanficMogul chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Aah... well... nice plot.
LinkOOT chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
LOL, Nice.
Ascaisil chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
rofl! Yes, I started cracking up at the cigar bit. :D Gohan is so cute. Awesome job!