Reviews for Snapshots
DB chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Beautiful job! Wish I had read your stories a long time ago and I hope you are still writing in the White Collar fandom. Thanks so much for this one.
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
good story!
caramelcandylover chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
wow awesome story! u captured Peter n Neal so perfectly itz actually kinda scary, but in a super good way! lol, please write another soon!
CrimsonRegret chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Beautifully amazing! I truly adored reading it.
EM chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
This is really really really good. You should expand this into a bigger more fleshed out story. You got the characters down amazingly. I really hope you make this into a bigger story. I would love to read it.
00000909000000 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I loved how you showed how their relationship evolved. Just brief views into their life leaves me wanting more. Thanks!
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
wow what a great story
Shelley1924 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
I want to say so much but as usual I can't get my brain to transmit coherent comments into this space.

I loved how Mozzie reacted to Neal's secret. Poor guy; I really like his character. And the whole 12 month progression in their relationship is fantastic.

Your writing is so excellent in the WC genre! Peter/Neal rock, and you are made of awesome. Thank you, and sorry for such lame feedback.

*adds story to favs*
fammy chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Ashcat chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I really liked your take on their relationship. There was a lot of realism in this, I like that nothing worked out very tidily and the opposition and fears!
sucka4love chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
i love this story! i think there needs to be more peter/neal romances like this! you made a great fanfic! i hope to see more of your work in the future!

(_)
Ursula4x chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
That was stunning! The way the relationship changed over time, Moz's reactions, Elizabeth's reaction were all spot on. I loved Neal's realization that he does not have the same relationship with Kate as he thought he did. Neal's tears at the end just finished me.
canetr5yahoo.com chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Their journey is not a smooth one but they each want it bad enough to keep working at it. I look forward to more in this universe.
BunBunBabe chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
so sweet, and mozzie walking in on them eww, I feel so bad for him
Princess of the Queens chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Can I say that this story is amazing? I think I will! It's well done, and I love the different points you brought up.

Very nice work~