Reviews for LA Knights: First Knight
Veedramon chapter 1 . 2/11
Hahaha, I loved Jarod as Batman, there should be more fics about this.
GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Nice, and it lets me know who rescued Faith when she got shot.

I can't find LA Knights: Second Knight. Have you deleted it? Taken it down to be rewritten? Or is it a planned but not yet written fic?
Bigreader in The Omniverse chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Thats a good fit too. No powers, detective, disguse master and martial art fighter with gimmicks that get into peoples heads and very intelligent. Now I just need to see the xander reaction.
demolition18 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Demolition Man is my favorite movie. Wait to yous ee my Demolition Man fan fiction. I wrote my ideas on this site for a 2nd and 3rd film making up a film trilogy and even ideas for an expanded universe on Demolition Man.
Ares20 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Woo Hoo, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha

that was great especially the ending.
Sojourn chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Awesome spin-off. Liked the end the best. Jarod made himself famous, now the Centre can't go after him like they did in the past. I am sure they will still try, but with the exception of his nightly 'activities' Jarod is going to be highly exposed to the public eye. Also this exposure to the life of wayne/batman is going to have drastic changes to how Jarod treats future attempts by the Centre. While he won't do anything to Parker, Sydney or Broots, he sure as hell wont be running away as he has in past. probably end up kicking ass and taking names in a back alley against no name centre agents if they try to grab him out of sight, then straitening his tie/suit and walk around to his next Bruce Enterprises board of directors meeting.
RngrThorne chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Well well, I didn't see that one coming! :-)
Morrolan chapter 1 . 2/11/2010