Reviews for Time Will Tell
gabby871 chapter 33 . 8/26
I hope you finish this little sneak peak someday. It would be so good based on this little teaser. I see you currently don't have any other stories on your profile. You are such a talented writer I would love to read more stories written by you. Also, you mentioned you were secretly a James fan. A good James/Bella fanfiction could be a lot of fun. You don't really see many stories with that pairing. Thank you for Time Will Tell.
gabby871 chapter 32 . 8/26
This is one of my new favorites. I just loved Emmett and Bella as a couple. Thanks
october554 chapter 33 . 8/24
Ok I have to say it's been a long time since you've updated this story and I have just "binged" your story in one night all 33 chapters! You can't leave me hanging like this. ;) I'm willing to beg for more. I wanna know what happens once Bella wakes up and I want to hear the rest of Emmetts first meet with Bella! Please start posting. Pretty please with blackberries on top! -Thanks amillion Emily :)
MargaritaS chapter 33 . 8/18
loved this story :)
parallelworldsrule chapter 32 . 7/31
Love it please write a sequel
MiccaF chapter 33 . 7/21
Love this! Great story :-)
Bikergirl08 chapter 33 . 7/19
I loved this story so much! Do you have any original fic? Will you ever post the sequel?
BellaBabe1716 chapter 2 . 7/11
Amazing!
BellaBabe1716 chapter 1 . 7/11
So fae so good. Can't wait to read more.
misherukuro chapter 33 . 6/17
Thanks for the story. ~,~
guest chapter 5 . 6/17
HAHAHAHA jasper's reaction to Bella and emmett meeting in chapter 5 got me burst out laughing!
southernpur-rica chapter 33 . 5/14
Love Em's side but I hope you continue where this story originally ended with Bella's change.
southernpur-rica chapter 32 . 5/14
Truly loved this and need more of it.
southernpur-rica chapter 31 . 5/14
I can't believe this is almost over! Has been a great ride!
southernpur-rica chapter 30 . 5/14
Oh my jaysus this was a fecken hawt chapter! Definitely need more dominate Emmett with some anal please! And Emma, Luke, lil Noah, oh gosh all of them, loved it! Luke is yummy for sure. What is going on with Emmett and Bella and their last scene in the woods?
2,296 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »