Reviews for Strength
poetryseeker2013 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
This is so good for a first fanfic. If i were Cara the only thing i'd worry about going back is,will my mind get erased and maybe even forget about all the unicorn friends i had made?
It seems wether they were right next to her or just in spirit she felt them always there with her. That's pretty deep. It's about trying to choose between friends or family when the moment arises. I feel for wrote this well. Thanks for sharing it on here. This is one of my favorite Unicorn book series.
Kimmy chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
I like it, I think it is what Cara would have been thinking at the time. Hope you do more stories for this series.

Lots of Luv

Kintora chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
Hey! Great chapter for a good begining! Well, unless you aren't gonna continue. And is the unicorn you mentioned here, Lightfoot? Man, I love him! He seems really nice, but a little obnoxious, ne? And it may sound weird, but I think Cara and Lightfoot look nice together as very good friends. Think about Chihiro and Haku from Spirited Away! 0 Well... keep writing!
Ermine aka Tree chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
Wow... that was good!
Madame Pong chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
Good I like Bruce Coville's stories. I just learned about this site. The second book is good Song of the more!
cnegurochka chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
brilliant. It made think of Lightfoot...hmm...strange...
Nardaviel chapter 1 . 9/29/2002
Kewl! Very very very cool story. There was only one major fault I found in it and it isn't really that major, I'm just a perfectionist. The thing is, you said her father only wanted the locket. It was an amulet.

Again, very cool. I finished the second book in the series about, oh, 15 minutes ago. _ So I'm kinda all obsessed with it. But it'll go away in a few minutes. Which is a shame, really.

I will stop babbling now.

Purple People Eater.
Wolfy12k chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
Wow, your a really good writer! hehe Grreat story! Keep on writin! :-D

gyver21 chapter 1 . 8/2/2002
That was cool keep it up
Katana chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
Great fic! I always loved the Unicorn Cronicles, but I didn't realize there was a FF section on it! Wow am i dense... -_-0

Sisi chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
could somone please help me? Is there a second book to the Unicorn Cronicles? cause it seems like it. And I've been searching for it for like ever. Could someone please tell me the name of it if there is one?
Lesley A.B chapter 1 . 4/2/2002
Lemme say, Some of my favorite books are Into the land of unicorns and the song of the wanderer(book two). I really like how get into the character really good .

(lol. You got the same name as me!)
Peachy16 chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
First I must say that, Into the Land of the Unicorns was my fave book when I was little and I have read it so many times. Your story was very true to Cara and was great. Nice First story!
Arizosa chapter 1 . 3/6/2002
I think it was a good beginning.

I whant more!