Reviews for No One Would Listen But Her
RedCide47 chapter 2 . 6/26
This was beautiful, but kind pf messed up due to Naruto having sex until his heart stopped. Otherwise, it was truly beautiful. Thanks for writing this.
genesicgaogaigarvsgodgundam chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
nice and sad as in sametime
Uzumaki spiral chapter 2 . 7/1/2014
Awesome fic!
wnaruto616 chapter 2 . 4/18/2014
are you thinking of putting more chapters to this if you do i will keep reading this.
AWESOMe chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
YES YES YES!
ExplosiveSex chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
God, this Naruto is such a fucking pussy. Makes me cringe every time he's like "NUUU SHE LUVS ME & TEH ONLY 1 WHO UNDASTANDS MEEEEE!" Fucking annoying I tell you.
HeirOfRohan chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
That...was... the most beautiful story that i've ever read! Brought tears to my eyes, i'm really impressed!
ruler of biju chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
Really loved your story
DarkNamikaze chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
Really touching moments there. Love it
Grim The Reaper Kitsune chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
It is really hard to get me to read a naru kyuubi fanfic if its not above 40000 to 80000 words cause I feel that its either rushed or isn't going to be completed but I will tell you this is one of the best short storys iv read. I AM just now starting on ur new narukyuubi fanfiction and im happy to see its 15 chapters long and is still going I just hope you dont quite halfway through without giving It a wonderful ending like you did this one
KyuubiNibi chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
For some reason this story made me sad... but I loved it completely and it was amazing. sad that the villagers still treated him like dirt even though he saved them from Pein.
Grim The Reaper Kitsune chapter 1 . 6/23/2013