Reviews for Obsession
Earthdude chapter 1 . 7/25/2010

And now we have another reason to hate Madara, now don't we? Because a man willing to force another man to do just aint right. Screw power!

Great story!
Bowl of Slightly Hateful Rice chapter 1 . 7/6/2010

Sasuke cut of his banana for power.

Sakura's obsessive,

And Naruto's semi-rational.

Made me laugh.
x-ticklemeblue chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
"Have you also decided that you love me?" Sasuke glared at Naruto.

I totally loved that part. :))

anyways. Sasuke was OOC. Naruto's an idiot. Karin's gonna die soon. Sakura's being Punk'd up by Sasuke.

what else can go wrong? XD

I love Sakura, but eitherway, this fic is hilarious. :P

PastaSentient chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Perfect. I laughed so hard. Poor sasuke. Madara would tell him that. lol.
Yuti-Chan chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Poor Sasuke, he will never get any rest :P
ViLaVi chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
XD Like many of the other Sakura fans here, I loved it. I think it was very witty, if hastily written.

"Stop having flashbacks about things that never happened!"

Haha, seriously. Nice of Kishi to toss in that little inconsistency with Karin's backstory. I remember reading that and being like 'Isn't she supposed to be from some random ass village?'

I digress...

Nice job, consider it favorited!

Kurenai no Chinoumi chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
lmao ! I'm a Sakura fan but this was actually funny xD

She's not really all that bad o.o

I'm not gonna trash talk yur fic , I find that a waste of time so ignore other Sakura fans who do trash talk it xP

Not all Sakura fans are that bad.

I loved the last 2 sentences between Naruto & Sasuke btw (:
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
fanpire101bella chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
WicKeDLana chapter 1 . 2/14/2010

aiie i banged my head somewhere...
obvious things are obvious chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
LMFAO... i'm a sasusaku fan and i liked it! lol... i think this was the best part: "let me mourn the unnecessary loss of my * in peace!" good job! it was really funny!
Ichigatsu-san chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Jajajajajajaja! Great, but i still hate the spoilers, god luck.
devilin chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Like it, hate it, like it? Like it!
ChaoticParadox chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Oh God. Another of these. When are people going to learn not to bash characters in their fics, otherwise people won't respond well?

Probably never. I'm not the biggest Sakura fan myself, but this is just ignorant. People won't look past their hatred for the character enough to see that she *is* an important character, she *is* a caring, kind person, she is *not* a slut. She was 12 in the beginning of the series, and too prudish to be a slut in Shippuuden. Her character has grown up, you people should too.

Suck it up and get a life. This is what is considered everywhere to be a "badfic." It's not funny, it's horribly ignorant, it's poorly written and there is no plot to speak of.
tenten93 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Haha I actually like Sakura, and even I thought this was funny. Hehehe

"Do you know a lost cause when you see one?"

"Umm... he's standing right in front of me?"

Haha that made me laugh hella hard. Great job.

Don't let those other Sakura fans get you down.. we're not all that bad. :)