Reviews for United
FandomObsessedGirl1 chapter 60 . 8/22
I'm so sad you decided to end this story early but it's so so perfect! Thank you!
ferretgirl65 chapter 26 . 8/11
Thank you so much for sharing your talent. By the way my grandmother (who raised me and 5 other grandchildren ) preferred buttermilk and crackers and I still find it delicious when I have a "sensitive" stomach.
Hazmatt chapter 60 . 7/22
Great story! I enjoyed it!
Aricotta15 chapter 60 . 7/17
Just perfect! Loved it..
I really enjoy this have to write a sequal please
NJosh chapter 60 . 7/9
Oh my god! What a brilliant story! How I wish this to be a part of the show.. totally loved it! Thank you so much for this :)
jancey chapter 8 . 5/5
loving this story although it is very different. All of you are brilliant for sharing your stories and I think the way you write is really amazing. Thank-you.
janesbiotch chapter 8 . 4/3
do it
janesbiotch chapter 5 . 4/3
silly girl
janesbiotch chapter 3 . 4/3
janesbiotch chapter 1 . 4/3
rereading this. going to comment on every chapter. love this.
Entwife Incognito chapter 60 . 2/15
I really enjoyed this story, especially your development of the ups and downs of the issues Patrick and Teresa had to address in growing into an open loving couple. It was very realistic and in character. Thanks for finishing it!
Entwife Incognito chapter 1 . 2/14
Great first chapter. It's got me ;)
TNastyaPirs chapter 23 . 10/3/2015
I cant stop rereading this fanfic! Its perfect, BRILLIANT. I looooove it. Thank you, for your work. Actually I am from Ukraine, and it was a little hard fir me to read this fanfic first timr. But still, it written perfectly, I love all the chapters, dialogs and feelings. You're a really good writer.
Guest chapter 60 . 9/20/2015
Oooh please i want a sequel for this! Is amazing love it! So sweet
1,441 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »