Reviews for United
MartyMc49 chapter 1 . 1/26
LOVE THIS STORY!
TunneyBaker chapter 60 . 1/19
I struggled with this story at first coz to me it was always postponed if the will have sex or not!It was too long and I lost interest in reading this!But my twitter girls convinced to go on as it's 1 of their favourite stories!So I continued twice before I finally read it to the end!After chap 17 is was a joy for me!I love this story and I am grateful my girls convinced me to go on!Well written!Great story!Has everything I need for reading a TM fanfic! Sadly you decided to end it kind of in a hurry! But you have your reasons why you did so! Unfortunately you don't write any TM fanfics anymore but maybe you'll come back one day! Thank you for this story!
FandomObsessedGirl1 chapter 60 . 8/22/2016
I'm so sad you decided to end this story early but it's so so perfect! Thank you!
ferretgirl65 chapter 26 . 8/11/2016
Thank you so much for sharing your talent. By the way my grandmother (who raised me and 5 other grandchildren ) preferred buttermilk and crackers and I still find it delicious when I have a "sensitive" stomach.
Hazmatt chapter 60 . 7/22/2016
Great story! I enjoyed it!
Aricotta15 chapter 60 . 7/17/2016
Just perfect! Loved it..
Guest chapter 60 . 7/13/2016
I really enjoy this story...you have to write a sequal please
jacketandboots chapter 60 . 7/9/2016
Oh my god! What a brilliant story! How I wish this to be a part of the show.. totally loved it! Thank you so much for this :)
jancey chapter 8 . 5/5/2016
loving this story although it is very different. All of you are brilliant for sharing your stories and I think the way you write is really amazing. Thank-you.
janesbiotch chapter 8 . 4/3/2016
do it
janesbiotch chapter 5 . 4/3/2016
silly girl
janesbiotch chapter 3 . 4/3/2016
love
janesbiotch chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
rereading this. going to comment on every chapter. love this.
Entwife Incognito chapter 60 . 2/15/2016
I really enjoyed this story, especially your development of the ups and downs of the issues Patrick and Teresa had to address in growing into an open loving couple. It was very realistic and in character. Thanks for finishing it!
Entwife Incognito chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
Great first chapter. It's got me ;)
1,443 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »