Reviews for The doorway
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2019
Loved it
iambbq chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I just found this story in the archive - I was looking for a good Emma fic to quench my thirst, I'm so glad I found yours! The picture of the Knightley's felicity that your painted was beautiful! I have never seen the 1996 production, but I LOVE the 2009 BBC series, your picture fits very well with the BBC series as well. Thank you for this lovely piece! :-)
slytherinsal chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
A nice domestic story. Pleasant conversation

What has happened to Anna Weston though? doesn't Mrs Weston bring her daughter with her? Is Jonathon a subsequent child?

Emma must be fertile to get pregnant when she's breastfeeding, nature's oldest contraceptive! she might enjoy that level of fertility at the moment but one hopes she doesn't regret it when she's lost her figure because she hasn't let breastfeeding draw it back to normal before getting pregnant again.

Of course George loves her regardless...

query; Frances is a girls' name; would she really be known as Fairfax which would be a boys' name? If Frances is supposed to be a boy the name is Francis. Like you would never call a boy Lesley...

I'm wondering why this isn't in the Emma category.
Rickashay chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Absolutely adorable and very, very sweet! I can see this happening very clearly after the book and thank you for the wonderful read!
Starrmyst chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
this made me cry. I could just feel the love they have for each other and how the "teacher" has now become the student. Keep writing...what a great story