Reviews for I Hate You
Lilyth369 chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
It was so beautiful!
Melosiah chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
God. This absolutely profound, yet delicately unusual because it takes place in second year - only a very select few of other drarry fan fictions take place in earlier time settings in the Harry Potter series! I feel like you have personally encapsulated Draco's infatuation complex towards Harry, and it is easy to envision that dynamic still at play with Dracoin future settings. This is superb! You have my praise.
Lula chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
This was so cute :3 Very sweet! I like how Draco Ranted on about how he hates Harry, but then describes all of the little things that Harry does. And when Harry decided to kiss him against a wall, and left Draco sinking to the ground, I wonder what was going through draco's mind? He definately seems to be submissive compared to Harry in this story! It would've been really awesome If this was canon, though. Imagine how awesome that would be?
prozi.ozigizaga chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
Nice fic. Its really creative of you and I like how you didn't let harry have feelings for draco automatically. Nice job.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
Dear...fuck...wow
Robotboy chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
a shame you didnt decide to continue this. but its great just like this anyway. i loved it so much.
Lou chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Cutest Drarry fic I've ever read 3
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
What an adorably passive aggressive love letter!
drarrylover-OTP chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Mere words cannot express how much I loved this... I have read Draco's letter so many times I have it memorized. This is most likely my favorite Drarry Fanfiction I ever read. I have been reading Drarry Fanfiction for about 2 years.
Bananas-ofthe-WorldUNITE chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Really enjoyed this - so cute! :D
RainIsMyFavouriteColour chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
aww, so cute and funny XD

simply adorable
dead feather chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I'd definately would like to read more!
Megumi Inoue chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
awww, how pretty this story is :)
tvandel chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Good, but 12 seems a bit young to me
bookworm19065 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I liked it- a great job!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »