Reviews for A Plant of Slow Growth
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 4/12
I love the quotish title, and the fact that Sam's not quite sure what to make of the confession. :)
The Grey Panther chapter 1 . 1/9
"And you are very tall." That made me chuckle.
NogadamoBhitia chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
I enjoyed reading your story when I read it this morning. Thank you for posting Supernatural fiction.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Ha! I like. A lot. Sam had no clue that that was coming. At all. Aha. But yes, I really like this little scene. I could definitely see this playing out exactly as you wrote it. Very nicely done.
Curious6 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Everything I'd ever hoped for :). It's great.
TA Salmalin chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Oh, Cas. He's so unintentionally adorable. Short but sweet story!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Very good story.
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Too cute, poor drunken Cas!
ink.bird chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
I am fully convinced that this is the cutest thing ever.

That is all.
Von chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
"And you are very tall."

asdfjkl chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
i really enjoyed this. especially since the episode itself is so heavy.

keep writing!
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
This is still adorable.
Sotobow chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Aw! Discombobulated Castiel is sweet! And I do think he thinks of Sam as a friend. He's been kind of protective of him every since the tenth episode.

"You're a good human, Sam. A good person. And you are very tall." Lol! Yes, all true.

Lovely story!
Ciya chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
"You're a good human, Sam. A good person. And you are very tall." LOL! A funny, sweet story.
Ani-maniac494 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
"Great. What now? Sam braced himself for some new dire detail about just how screwed they all were. "What?"

Weaving on one elbow, Castiel locked eyes with Sam. "Sam Winchester. You are my friend.""

I love how you portray Castiel. I can imagine him telling Sam that they're friends exactly that way. And poor Sam, thinking it's another piece of bad news, lol.

"The one who latched onto him as the 'new kid' and fellow outsider. Castiel had that same earnest stare too. The lonely kid."

Poor Castiel. So true!

""You're a good human, Sam. A good person. And you are very tall.""

Again, you do such a good job with Cas. He's so very in character, even when he's feeling a little off, lol. :D

This is a wonderfully sweet fic, and I love the quote that inspired it.

Great work as always! :)