Reviews for Senshi Melody!
Rukangel chapter 9 . 3/22/2010
aw im about to cry *sniff* now that song is worthy to give Makoto. another person i was thinking about while reading it was with Ami's dad. But ether way i liked it, good job on it and KEEP IT UP!
AZ chapter 7 . 3/21/2010
Aw, that was really nice and gentle
Rukangel chapter 7 . 3/21/2010
AW!*sniff* i want a love like that *sigh* ... a very beautiful song, and a very nice chap, good job KEEP THEM COMING!
AZ chapter 6 . 3/19/2010
can u do ami and makoto?
Rukangel chapter 6 . 2/13/2010
um... i think you got the tittle of this song is wrong its actually Immortality by Celine Dion. apart from that i liked it gives you a little of each by the paragraph and all KEEP IT UP!
Rukangel chapter 5 . 2/13/2010
haven't heard that song in ages, hahahah nice keep it up!
Rukangel chapter 4 . 2/12/2010
now that is what im talking about! definitively you have just done a perfect job with both fic's but the one of Celine Dion was awesome i LOVED it! GOD im loving ur MUSE m... lets see songs m... a very Romantic on that i can seem to see with out Makoto & Ami would be Through the Eyes of Love by Mellissa Manchester or it could be If I Was the One by Ruff Endz. ok the rest by message
Rukangel chapter 2 . 2/12/2010
nice i like the concept of using songs m... lets see umm... how about with the song ...Collide by Howie Day about Haruka & Michiru? what you think? another one can be for Minako & Rei with the song Seduces Me by Celine Dion? m... or Im gonna getcha good by Shania Twain this one can go to all of them at the same time or to who ever pops on your mind really and i got a few you could use and what not but i think you would kill me if i were to give you all the songs that hoped to my head when you asked for Ideas so yeah! but let me know if you wish me to continue KEEP IT UP!