Reviews for The Missing Snow Scene
wonderful
Mishelle20 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Awesome job.
Anonymous Chibi chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
This is an amazing sweet story! I loved it! Your writing is amazing and I love you you portray Goliath and Elisa. Hope to see more from you!
Diana Prince chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Ah that was a cute story. Poor girl though having to go through that. At least she had Goliath there with her. Good job on the story.
Aistaraina Eruwaedhiel chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I thought this was really good. You capture Goliath and Elisa really well. I didn't notice any spelling or grammar mistakes. Good job!
London Bai chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
This was- no- IS the perfect scene for Goliath and Elisa. I squee-ed. OH! How I squee-ed!

It was very lovely. Not too much romance, but just enough to send the butterflies in one's stomach to flutter. :D :D :D

Ther perfect episode, too. Not many, there are, that allow Elisa and Goliath to be that close. Well done!
onix greystone chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Just read it (i know maaaad late)...verdict...I LOVE IT! Seriously your writing skills (descriptive, narrative, characterization) is really, really good. I think if you were to write a novel or a series of short stories, they would be best-sellers. By the way, how is everything with you? Hope you doing well in school (school started for me; going full time & working so I know it can be hard to find time to do things) Can't wait for updates on "Abduction" & "First Conversation". )
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Aww so cute!
Alexia14v chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
wow this was really good.

Why are all the really intriguing stories one shots?

Please write more or a sequel or something!

I absolutely love the Goliath and Elisa pairing.

They are meant to be together!

Anyways, you are a really great writer keep up the good work! :)
Ness Frost chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Great oneshot, and I'm impressed that you did research. Keep up the good work!
Levs chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
I want more! :)
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Great one shot, romantic and amusing.
Sol Spell Diggory chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Wow... It was... Awesome...

Keep working like this!
Candlelit1 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
i think this would have been a great scene in that episode! very nicely written... bummed you don't have more reviews though! keep going! you write great stories!
lil bitty chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
I had to re-subscribe to in order to tell you that your stories are awesome! I really love your style and imagination. You fill in spaces I didn’t know needed filling – then I read it and think; yeah - this makes much more sense now!

I hope you keep writing! Thank you!