Reviews for Ninja of the Kais
Draconic Ramblings chapter 1 . 9/3
to hiryu kami-kasai its a tfs dbz abridged refrence.
The whole sealing cell is absolutely stupid the rasenshuriken destroys at the cellular level so if cell is completely covered by it he will be completely disintegrated on a cellular level his regeneration only works if enough cells survive for regeneration
Apex226 chapter 19 . 5/20
The ending fight was gay
Sanguinis13 chapter 24 . 12/13/2016
Pretty good story, I hope you get back writing for it and the rest of your stories sometime.
Nihatclodra chapter 24 . 12/7/2016
I'll admit... I kind of enjoyed Goku, Vegeta, and Naruto having a "Bro Talk". And the Ginyu thing legitimately caught me off guard.

I just hope that if you continue this, you don't do something really cliche; like having Sasuke/Madara still be alive, in the DBZ-verse, and controlling Cooler from behind the scenes...
Nihatclodra chapter 18 . 12/6/2016
For a fanfic with Naruto supposedly being the main character, Naruto's done nothing but makes everything worse thus far, not to mention barely having any story time.
Nihatclodra chapter 12 . 12/6/2016
... I seriously hope Naruto flat-out snaps Vegeta's neck. No monologue, no explanation; just calmly walk up to him, grab his head, and twist. I always found canon Vegeta annoying, but you've made me flat-out despise the Vegeta in this fic.
Hiryu Kami-Kasai chapter 20 . 8/13/2016
8ball scarface and triclops, Gravity falls reference do i see?
Taidana JuSanbi no Inari Hakai chapter 24 . 6/7/2016
Whatever happened to this story?
FosterFarms chapter 22 . 6/2/2016
This story was great and while it is not going to be continued Anyone who reads this review I recommend you read the story
ZyroOkami chapter 24 . 4/24/2016
I fell in love with your story man please continue.
Marato Eto chapter 20 . 3/19/2016
... As much as I like this I just want to point out that you spent 80 thousand words or so on a single arc... it's like the dreaded Naruto Wave Ark that people like to drag out for fifteen chapters for some reason.
Bipin chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
Nooooooo! Kurama! ;-;
kakuya0110 chapter 22 . 1/4/2016
I need help I want a crossover naruto and dragon ball with the couple Naruto and android number 18 without harem combs for help
blukmage19r2 chapter 7 . 12/27/2015
This chapter's hilarious!
That "kill my head"! (LOL!)
1,135 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »