Reviews for Ninja of the Kais
You do realize Sage mode doesn't affect the body the way you are making it right?
zen-aku the spirit of the wolf chapter 18 . 1/25
ANBU?
zen-aku the spirit of the wolf chapter 12 . 1/24
that was forced. there was no reason for vegeta to do what he did. you really shouldn't push canon, with a new character with abilities like his canon would diverge greatly. i doubt cell would have gotten as far as he did honestly.
Thiago chapter 1 . 1/15
Continue
Draconic Ramblings chapter 1 . 9/3/2017
to hiryu kami-kasai its a tfs dbz abridged refrence.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/30/2017
The whole sealing cell is absolutely stupid the rasenshuriken destroys at the cellular level so if cell is completely covered by it he will be completely disintegrated on a cellular level his regeneration only works if enough cells survive for regeneration
Apex226 chapter 19 . 5/20/2017
The ending fight was gay
Sanguinis13 chapter 24 . 12/13/2016
Pretty good story, I hope you get back writing for it and the rest of your stories sometime.
Nihatclodra chapter 24 . 12/7/2016
I'll admit... I kind of enjoyed Goku, Vegeta, and Naruto having a "Bro Talk". And the Ginyu thing legitimately caught me off guard.

I just hope that if you continue this, you don't do something really cliche; like having Sasuke/Madara still be alive, in the DBZ-verse, and controlling Cooler from behind the scenes...
Nihatclodra chapter 18 . 12/6/2016
For a fanfic with Naruto supposedly being the main character, Naruto's done nothing but makes everything worse thus far, not to mention barely having any story time.
Nihatclodra chapter 12 . 12/6/2016
... I seriously hope Naruto flat-out snaps Vegeta's neck. No monologue, no explanation; just calmly walk up to him, grab his head, and twist. I always found canon Vegeta annoying, but you've made me flat-out despise the Vegeta in this fic.
Hiryu Kami-Kasai chapter 20 . 8/13/2016
8ball scarface and triclops, Gravity falls reference do i see?
Taidana JuSanbi no Inari Hakai chapter 24 . 6/7/2016
Whatever happened to this story?
FosterFarms chapter 22 . 6/2/2016
This story was great and while it is not going to be continued Anyone who reads this review I recommend you read the story
ZyroOkami chapter 24 . 4/24/2016
I fell in love with your story man please continue.
1,139 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »