Reviews for Two and a Half Weeks
ally chapter 15 . 12/23/2013
you are a really talented writer and the ending summed the story to absolute perfection. Thanx for writing. I really enjoyed it
crazyartfreak chapter 15 . 7/15/2012
I very much like this story and wish that this had happened in the movie instead. I think that there were so many details missing during the time Gabriella was in California away from Troy for two weeks in HSM3.
I really hoped there would be a lot more Troyella moments (such as them cuddling in bed at her house before she left, or more kissing scenes). You satisfied my yearning for more memories with my favorite couple in the entire world (besides Zanessa and Niley).

I still have a dislike for Chad in the HSM movies. He can be so annoying sometimes. I believe you had him in character throughout this fanfic, so good job!
But most importantly, I'll always remember that HSM changed my life. My rolemodel, Gabriella, said that you can be yourself, no matter what people think. I know some people think that HSM is gay or 'just for tweenyboppers' as a newspaper reporter said when reviewing HSM3 premiere. But I'd like to differ. HSM was one of the best things that happened to me. I cried when Gabriella broke up with Troy in HSM2. I smiled when I saw their first kiss on the golf course. I cried some more after the ending of HSM3. I really wanted there to be a fourth installment of the HSM series and see Troyella again but instead "Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure" came and featured sleazeball Austin Butler (I HATE him), who would later become Vanessa's boyfriend.

Don't give up yet, Zanessa fans. Keep the faith alive and LIVE IN LOVE!
Godschildtweety chapter 15 . 6/16/2011
Great story
Im a Skyscraper chapter 12 . 10/28/2010
haha, i loved that chapter. it was funny and really well done. great work
brucas224 chapter 15 . 4/14/2010
loved it perfect ending to the perfect story

you should totally do a sequel about them in the future absolutly loved it
Kelliebud25 chapter 15 . 4/13/2010
So good
springjasmine91 chapter 15 . 4/13/2010
awesome ending! i loved it! well done babe...it was a gud story! gud for u...hope ur next story will be the same...as gud as the others...
yogaluva chapter 15 . 4/12/2010
awesome ending

i wonder what is going to happen when they meet up at the end of summer before college starts...

i really enjoyed this story
LoveLifeHopeHappiness chapter 15 . 4/12/2010
ok, then cya soon,and so you know there is material for a sequel here

cya
hopelessromanticgurl chapter 15 . 4/12/2010
I really enjoyed this story and am really sad it is over but I can't wait for you to update spring break. Great job.
xZANESSA4LIFEx chapter 15 . 4/12/2010
aw great story!
LoveLifeHopeHappiness chapter 14 . 4/11/2010
loved totally, but yeah troy's right,jack and chad are annoying
yogaluva chapter 14 . 4/11/2010
awesome job with this chapter

soo cute troy and gabriella momments and can't wait for the

epilogue

amazing story

i really enjoyed it
hopelessromanticgurl chapter 14 . 4/11/2010
NO! I don't want it to end! *sighs* Well it was a great story and I can't wait to read the next chapter. Do you have any ideas for a sequel?
Clembo29 chapter 14 . 4/11/2010