Reviews for Silver and the Sun
Peachy-Cream chapter 8 . 3/28
I am going to cry that was so cute.
soccerlover91 chapter 18 . 3/23
Holy cow! Your writing is so amazing I hope that one day you will resume this story!
I await till then
Nightoflight9 chapter 18 . 3/17
WHOA. Holy, holy holy moly cows on the moon! I don't even know what to say to this. This is simply amazing and addicting and well written and unbelievably believable. Kakashi has always been my favorite, and then you throw in Itachi and the Sandaime and Naruto and Ibiki and everyone else. I am in utter awe of your skill at writing such poetic plot and weaving these characters together. Every chapter has me hooked on what's going to happen next. Dare I say it? I find it more engrossing than the anime. Much more engrossing, and certainly better plot-driven. The way you create Naruto and the young kids is simply precious. You, my dear author, have just written one of my very favorite stories. I'm so glad I found this. Thank you for your writing. Keep it up- I'll be eagerly waiting for the next chapter.
TciddaEmina chapter 18 . 3/8
Brilliant story. If reviews are love then I am loving this story. I pray to see an update soon and wish you flying Pakuns to fall from the sky wherever you live to shower you in grumpy not short puppie affection.

D
nomad chapter 18 . 1/27
Excellent fic . you are great writer and i need you to keep the words flowing !
Randomness Is Awesome chapter 18 . 1/25
Yay! Love this story! _
hitori.no.boku chapter 18 . 1/22
This story is simply stunning. I love every chapter. Your work is breathtaking and I look forward to more.
stephanie chapter 18 . 1/12
I love this story! I hope you continue it! can't wait for the next chapter!
Rei-Susanoo chapter 18 . 1/11
I do hope you continue this story it has been enjoyable to read.
llandry43 chapter 17 . 1/8
I have just finished rereading this story for the i don't know how many times. I love! this story and can only hope and pray that you may one day continue it. I patiently, ok not so patiently await an update. (Couldn't leave this on chapter 18 because i seemed to have already reviewed that chapter)
Minato4Yellowflash chapter 18 . 12/23/2013
This. Is. The. Best. Fanfic. Ever.
I was completely hooked on this fic from the moment I was half-way through the first chapter. I devoured the chapters that followed with madness and vigor; I didn't even pause for a break until I came to this last available chapter. I loved how you included shinobi-like cunningness through feelings and words, for it made the story seem Real and Ruthless, fit for a Shinobi world. I love how you played the characters with hidden implications and twisted politics in between. And of course, I also loved how Kakashi took Naruto under his wing, how he treated him rightly. In overall, I swear, I almost wished this story was the 'Naruto' rotten by Masashi Kishimoto!
I'm dying for an update! Thank you for allowing me to read this wonderful story!
Nachtnelke chapter 18 . 11/30/2013
Genma is evil and suicidal; but mostly evil XD
You are also evil for making me carve a Kakashi/Itachi fic (first Genma's teasing and then the scene where Itachi isn't all-knowing and self-assured but lost and getting his butt handed to him by Kakashi...) I guess I should thank you for it .
I adore this story. Naruto charming blood thirsty ANBU who try to console him when his outou-san is hurt.. too cute
Don't know what to make of Shisui.. he hates Kakashi for having Obito's eye but he isn't a bad guy.. he just can't stand Kakashi and has a temper I guess... and amnesia or a doppel-ganger or something... really curious how that will turn out
and omg the academy! That will be so much fun!
Helen chapter 18 . 11/20/2013
I love this story. The plot is well developed and the characters are intriguing. I love the Kakashi and Naruto interaction; they're so affectionate and devoted to each other. I also like how Kakashi interacts with everyone else around him. Ibiki never knows what to expevteith Kakashi and that drives him mad. Genma is a crazy guy for stirring up Anko like that and flustering writing style is wonderful. I hope that you update you're story. I am eagerly anticipating your next chapter! :-)
greenmonochrome chapter 18 . 10/25/2013
I absolutely adore this story! It is a lovely mix of heartwarming scenes and brutal political intrigue. I love how you depict your characters, especially Kakashi and Itachi in this last chapter.
Aloever chapter 18 . 10/13/2013
This was a really good story- I really like the relationship between Kakashi and Naruto! :)