Reviews for Silver and the Sun
123izabell chapter 18 . 7/22
The story is great but its 2015 now and no chapter: The Academy.
AnimeUzumaki chapter 18 . 7/16
Love it waiting for the next one...love ur ficfan creativity!\(w)/
Dog Lover 120 chapter 18 . 7/11
You have to update. I'm lov'in this story. Every part of it is so well thought out and written. You describe your characters personalities and feelings so well. You've got to update. I don't think I could bare it if you left this story and didn't update.
Wahhhhh I wanna read more!
maron chapter 4 . 6/27
Really good chapter I have not read something that good in my entire life please continue to write more fanfic.
Adderall chapter 18 . 6/20
fuck why do all the best stories remain unupdated for years:(
KaizaRikuduo chapter 18 . 5/18
Update soon pls? I'm supposed to wake up early and here I am reading your story. It's honestly awesome and I'd like to see where it goes. Keep up the good work!
Takashiro Yuki chapter 18 . 5/2
This is great!
I wondered which side will itachi choose. I just hope he'll choose kakashi's.
The idea of kakashi being a commander is good. And he's a great commander too. A great leader. But still, he doesn't lost his humor. I laughed couple of times while reading this.

So, yeah I'm looking for the next chapter. Knowing your last update is in 2012, I cannot put my hopes high. Still, I do hope you will continue this. Ganbatte!

-Takashiro Yuki
CrimsonKitty88 chapter 18 . 4/27
oh gosh. your anbu commander hatake kakashi is... so OVERWHELMING and on point. gosh gosh goooosh. and your naruto is adorable beyond words. i love this. so much.
I fuckin hate Danzo qnd im not a fan of the Uchiha either power hungry fools all of them that why i like Kakashi having a lot of power because he dosent want power he could care less about it. I also like Koharu having a cruch on Kakashi its funny. Keep updating please!
This story is beautiful i feel as if it really depicts Kakashi's character and the way how the ANBU are so loyal to him is heart-warming this story is truly amazing and i hope you update soon
celohei chapter 18 . 3/11
really curious about what's next! I'm sure I've missed plenty of hints and "political" undercurrents because a few things escape me butit makes the story all the more interesting and full of suspens. good work!
sunnycalendargirl chapter 18 . 2/17
I really, really loved this story.
summerrblondae chapter 18 . 2/2
hope you update soon!
razska'spromise chapter 18 . 12/26/2014
Please update. I love this story and also the loyalty Kakashi holds towards the ANBU. I will find it amusing to see that if he is still Naruto's sensei how many ANBU will stalk him. This story is beautifully written and you have obviously taken a lot of time on each chapter, your diction and syntax seem to sing. I hope you update soon.
1,009 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »