Reviews for Silver and the Sun
Flybyn1ght chapter 4 . 1/16
Terrific story. Your Kakashi is amazing and terrifying. And the rest of the crew ain't too shabby either. Genma and Itachi are very well rendered. Naruto is just charming. And I love your strong portraits of both Mikoto and Anko.
How is he surprised by Root anbu if he was warned they were coming? He literally declared war on Danzo. or is it the regular anbu. I doubt that because Kakashi identified the first 4 in the previous chapter as root and was confirmed by a tell of Danzo's. You said 8 more joined the previous so how exactly is their identity surprising? Or is it the Hokage's anbu?
cottonballriot chapter 19 . 1/9
What the hell happened to Kakash?!
OMG this just got so exciting. Please don't abandon this story!
sakurakagome chapter 19 . 1/3
Please update. This is a very good story.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/9/2017
'Go fuck your favourite cousin.' Should have been in the Anime and is pure gold. That sentence alone made reading this story worth it!

I hope you continue it sometime, your writing is good!
Fola607 chapter 19 . 12/7/2017
Please continue with the story
It's really good
nad4.35 chapter 19 . 11/27/2017
awesome story. very unique premise, I cant wait for the next installment. keep up the excellent work!
fasana chapter 19 . 10/28/2017
a really addictive and interesting plot.
waiting for your appreciated update.
still compliments !
Phantomgirl338 chapter 19 . 10/26/2017
Is this abandoned?
FelixMarome chapter 19 . 9/16/2017
I'm sure you hear this often, but I just wanted to say it. Your writing is amazing. I have came and gone from this fic while reading, and every-time I have returned I have been equally enthralled. Please continue this when ever you can find the time/energy. It feels like it is simply to amazing to be left incomplete.
Moonttje chapter 19 . 9/6/2017
Plz update soon!
Vij chapter 19 . 7/25/2017
When are you going to update
This is a good story. Good becomes great if its updated quickly.
Vij chapter 18 . 7/25/2017
One of your best chapters
Vij chapter 17 . 7/25/2017
Wow cliff hanger
Vij chapter 16 . 7/25/2017
Everything is moving quickly
Naruto is becoming strong and itachi us with anbu
1,234 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »