Reviews for Silver and the Sun
Is this story abandon?It was written in dont stop author..
Omg, thank you thank you! Please don't go into hiding again.
coriamber2014 chapter 19 . 12/6
Great story. Sometimes it can be slightly confusing but it has a great plot. Though I don't really understand how Kakashi injured his eyes. Can't wait to see the next chapter
mystic-fey chapter 19 . 12/1
Thank you so much for updating. I'd thought it was on hiatus but its it's been delightful to re-read the story again. Looking forward to hopefully seeing Naruto's adventures in school and Iruka's reaction to Kakashi and the support Naruto has in the next few chapters if you are likely to update.
Hope your muse inspires you update Tangled threads of time as well.
WaterSoter chapter 19 . 11/30
Wow! I have to admit I almost stopped reading several times but boy I am glad I didn't. This story is fantastic. I love your pacing, how to wave everything slowly and carefully and you never seem to know if you are going left or right. I love Naruto loved by Anbu and I love Anbu loving Kakashi and Kakashi being the ultimate leader of Anbu. I love loyalty stories and Naruto being a piece of sunshine and everyone knowing it . . . love it! I'm glad you're not making the Uchiha the ultimate evil in this story and Sasuke and Itachi are so adorable! I can't wait for the next update!
Ok I reviewed now you update
This is honestly one of my favorite fanfictions that I have ever read! Please update soon! I was so excited too see you updated in October! Please do not abandon this story!
Nice
UWAAAAA THIS STORY IS SO GOOD I CAN'T WAIT FOR MOREEE
Good story
ErinSkyeLi2.7 chapter 19 . 11/21
I LIVE FOR CUTE KAKA-PAPA MOMENTS WITH kid!NARUTO. I really liked the whole characteristics, and how you described Kakashi's charisma/personality as kind of cold, battle-hardened slippery, but willing to do what is right for the greater good. The relationships/interactions with the ANBU/Uchiha/others, and the psychology involved about Kakashi and the others' minds is really different, and you delved deep into the possibilities of Kakashi as ANBU head chief. I hope you update soon. I can't believe I haven't heard of this till now!
This is a great story I've read it three times and it's still great please update
A tad slow but overall interesting plot line.
Beautiful beautiful story. Thank you for writing it.
72ndCoolGuy chapter 19 . 11/15
plz do continue as soon as possible!
1,118 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »