Reviews for Silver and the Sun
t-aj71721291 chapter 3 . 2/3
nice chapter,oh,and between us,obito graduated at 9...
freedomwings26 chapter 18 . 1/22
The one thing that stuck out to me and what I absolutely enjoyed was that you made Naruto the sun.
freedomwings26 chapter 14 . 1/21
It's interesting that instead of focusing on Kakashi and Naruto as the main story, you've made the plot based on the Uchiha rebellion.

What I've liked most is that you haven't really made Kakashi OOC. I was just reading one that did that and I abandoned it couple chapters in. I'm pretty sad this story stops pretty soon, but it was a nice read regardless.
iloveliterature chapter 17 . 12/17/2015
i love how Kakashi maneuvered Shisui into his trap like that. it was so well plotted and you cannot help but get carried along in the story
crazzyredhead chapter 18 . 11/21/2015
i do hope that you did not give up and will be writing more this is a really good story and i hope for more and the entire uchiha clan not to be whipped out.
crazzyredhead chapter 17 . 11/21/2015
really good I hope you update again soon love the story
Fish On stick chapter 18 . 11/19/2015
Damn this srory is incredible hope you update.
jumping-jo chapter 18 . 11/18/2015
ohhh this story is simply fabulous...really hope somehow kakashi prevents the masacre
Catalyst Brew chapter 18 . 11/10/2015
Not continuing this is a crime. Against humanity. Please stop being a criminal
Guest chapter 18 . 10/29/2015
please update
iloveliterature chapter 18 . 10/17/2015
i love this your writing is amazing, and the humor just kills me, i'm pretty sure i ran out out of air at one point. But i love how you balance humor and political tension with dangerous battles and touching loyalty i really hope you update soon. do you know how long till your next update?(if you make another chapter)
Axcel chapter 9 . 10/5/2015
This makes me think about how cute a Kakashi/Mikoto pairing would be.
Axcel chapter 7 . 10/5/2015
Actualy, fans, gonbai, were used by generals to signal their subordinates on the battlefield. So, the Uchiha view themselves as the generals to everyone else.
Axcel chapter 4 . 10/5/2015
Thus, ROOT was annihilated. The End.

Do not piss off someone who made jounin piss themselves at the mere mention of his name before his age had two digits.
hisoka's Luver chapter 18 . 8/12/2015
I love this fic and the fact that when you explain Kakashi's awesomeness you do it from someone else's point of view... _
And I just love it when Genma teases anyone about Kakashi.
1,025 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »